Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always?? (Page 11)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva


Feefs... padhai ke liye loggin in..or Loggin in karne ke liye padhai?? Aunty ko kya maska lagai?? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

that's how i roll...!!! Wink ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 85005

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Armu4eva


Feefs... padhai ke liye loggin in..or Loggin in karne ke liye padhai?? Aunty ko kya maska lagai?? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

that's how i roll...!!! Wink ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

why Feefs are u a tyre of Ishu's Dhanno that u ROLL?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*Erm i know that was lame..but nyways* ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva


why Feefs are u a tyre of Ishu's Dhanno that u ROLL?? ROFL

*Erm i know that was lame..but nyways* ROFLROFLROFL

i didn't even understand completely what you just said but i'll just laugh cuz it sounds funny ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

what's dhanno?  are you referring to his scooter? ROFLROFLROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 85005

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

i didn't even understand completely what you just said but i'll just laugh cuz it sounds funny ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

what's dhanno?  are you referring to his scooter? ROFLROFLROFL



Yeah.. n i luv ur DP...so finally exams have one good effect..they help u become SIZE ZERO... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAshis

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva


Yeah.. n i luv ur DP...so finally exams have one good effect..they help u become SIZE ZERO... ROFL

i hope size hi zero hoe and not my grade!!! 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

p.s. okie me going to study for couple of mins now... bye for now! LOL


Edited by Feefi - 09 May 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 85005

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

i hope size hi zero hoe and not my grade!!! 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

p.s. okie me going to study for couple of mins now... bye for now! LOL

Happy studying.. Hug n dun drool on the pics of the authors in ur book imagining them to be Ishaan EmbarrassedROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAshis

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva


Happy studying.. Hug n dun drool on the pics of the authors in ur book imagining them to be Ishaan EmbarrassedROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

lol nope i don't look at the authors but now that you've mentioned, dekhna to pre ga!!!  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode. Poor poor SGP team working so so hard , doing longs shifts, I am feeling for them. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25Armu4eva111192iViewsAshis

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The always unpredictable Suhana...haha

2 3

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 17   Views: 2221

AreYaar 17 2221 17 July 2010 at 7:14am by pinkmonkey_2004
Why doesnt Suhana work?

Author: RandomSquared   Replies: 6   Views: 951

RandomSquared 6 951 02 July 2010 at 2:26am by ram92
Love for the first child is always more!

2 3

Author: Jiah.Angel   Replies: 22   Views: 3387

Jiah.Angel 22 3387 23 May 2010 at 1:28am by -allizwell-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index