Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always?? (Page 10)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

No  I  think suhaana's  break down was much  neccessary looking  at how much she loves Ishaan and here also she didn't  loose her character as she was crying like a child and the scenes where she  rem. how she let  Ishaan go despite of  his wish to stay and spend time with her was good.

Yh i agree..Suhana's reaction was very much in going with th situation... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbue111192

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
oh guys cheer up and have some masti.. LOL  i can't focus on my studies if i see all of you sad.. OuchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192YusBeeAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

oh guys cheer up and have some masti.. LOL  i can't focus on my studies if i see all of you sad.. OuchLOL
LMAO what masti... have watch the epi. yet ????   V  r banging our heads to wall ...Ouch seriously don't watch...LOL

Armu4evaFeefi111192YusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her gain maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nervesAngry   

@bold ...They are doing it since last 6-7 months...do you remember any out and out emotional suhana scenes in recent times...except for a few scenes during BT track...otherwise toh she was the official clown of the family...this is where the twist is...just becoz ragini has a good comic timing and a few tracks like achchi bahu,jail scenes worked...they just made her a comedian...and ishaan toh well has lost it long back...that suhana at the begining of the show was an emotional girl...and not a dumb,comedian which she is potrayed...if you change the very essence of the characters...the main characters...how will any track look believable...

renu...i agree...suhana was good in first and last scene and the breaking down...in between she was plain idiotic...ab saath mein elesh hoga toh kya hoga...i thought SGP is a show with a family drama and a romcom...with subtle light humour here and there...but now if they call this humour and lighthearted...then pls watch sarabhai vs sarabhai to know wat is classic humour...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaice.maidenFeefi111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

111192FeefiiViewsAshis

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@nets. don't worry, i'm not going to watch it. i have no time.  ROFL just finished one final now moving on to study for the second one... Ouch

@shounak. ROFL ROFL logging in is necessary!! without it i can't start studying...ROFL 

Armu4eva111192iViewsAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

@nets. don't worry, i'm not going to watch it. i have no time.  ROFL just finished one final now moving on to study for the second one... Ouch

@shounak. ROFL ROFL logging in is necessary!! without it i can't start studying...ROFL 

Feefs... padhai ke liye loggin in..or Loggin in karne ke liye padhai?? Aunty ko kya maska lagai?? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

111192FeefiiViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

LMAO what masti... have watch the epi. yet ????   V  r banging our heads to wall ...Ouch seriously don't watch...LOL

Well I really was about to bang my head and then Suhana's breakdown scene came, thank godness!! Thats was my only saving grace. Loved how she cried like a lttle girl but yes you guys are right! The CV's are always ruining her scenes by adding sillyness towards the end but thanks to Ragini its not as bad otherwise can you imagine if someone else played Suhana, it really would have been terrible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaFeefi111192iViewsAshis

Go to top