Does humor work always?? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

.i am missing the modern bahu in Suhana

Exactly suhana has lost that class and style😭

Bajpai se Kashayp hone ki sajah hain...πŸ˜†
^^^same here tanu di..I really applaud Shwetha for showing the positivity..no wonder you carry the siggy perfect for you in ur dabba!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..btw..i thot ur watching chennai match!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Originally posted by netri

Tell me where to find Adarsha Patni ... They exist only in TV ...πŸ˜†

Nets dun u think u should  be hunting for Adarsh Pati...on TV πŸ€”who lights the diya as wifey dear holds to protect it from blowing out?? πŸ˜†
Today i would say hail Ekta mai...at least she shows hospital scenes with the seriousness with which they ought to be shown...even if over melodramatic they are better than scene like tug of war shown today in SGP😑
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nets dun u think u should  be hunting for Adarsh Pati...on TV πŸ€”who lights the diya as wifey dear holds to protect it from blowing out?? πŸ˜†

Nets is already pati purn patni!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I adore u for ur positivity.. u always had that ..right from the start.. πŸ€—

nyways...how much ever i criticize it..i luv Ragini/Supriya ji.. far more and far above SGP...so no ways i wont watch..but that for sure wont stop me from throwing Andas and tamatars at the CVs for ruining what is one of my fave shows..!! πŸ˜³

u can throw...i wont stop u...πŸ˜†

i have never watched SGP...for suhana or badi maa or sushaan or ragini...so no favs...i have always watched for the show and concept...thats it...πŸ˜ƒ but SGP's cast is the best...they have mde me love every character...

Originally posted by .sb.

^^^same here tanu di..I really applaud Shwetha for showing the positivity..no wonder you carry the siggy perfect for you in ur dabba!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..btw..i thot ur watching chennai match!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nope..i m watching my Aamir jaanu groove on 'Dhoond Legi Manzil..' β˜ΊοΈ

I m not a Adarsha patni... My Hubby learn the truth hard wy...πŸ˜†  But tell me who does all that...Holding diya and everything... I pray and everything but on TV it's likr Reality time 10000 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

iam watching..il be here...till my lappies charge goes down...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

u can throw...i wont stop u...πŸ˜†

i have never watched SGP...for suhana or badi maa or sushaan or ragini...so no favs...i have always watched for the show and concept...thats it...πŸ˜ƒ but SGP's cast is the best...they have mde me love every character...

Good girl.. πŸ˜†
Hum to bhai...aise hain...Ragini/Supriya ji ke pankhe the..hain aur rahenge...jahan mere faves wahan main πŸ˜³πŸ˜†