Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The CV's should seriously wake up now!! There was no need of Ilesh's 'JOKES'!!!! ðŸ¤¢ i agree if he wanted to make the family calm he should have done something sensible!! ðŸ¤¢ When they got to know that Ishaan is  in hospital they should have ran there!!! instead of just cracking stupid jokes and holding his shoes!! I agree hen someone meet with small accident so many times than the person's family become less influenced as they thought the accident to be the minor one but  they don't stop getting worried or they don't start there stupid comedy! That's soo true!! 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If criticize   was going to change anything It would have change by now...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

u can criticise...if u like to...
i said that was what iam going to do...iam not asking everyone to do it...😆
and also..i dont think our criticism is going to change anything di...

i watch only chennai matches...

I agree...'Whatever IF-ians or maybe online viewers think..wont make any difference...neither to the CVs nor to the channel..coz aisa hota to...some other show wuld be topping TRP charts...'😳 

But SGP was our classic..its sad to see go down so badly..! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They better end the show instead of showing the crap...pls take out Ravi Sir's name from the credit list...atleast we will be satisfied...

This is truly a trash...I would prefer end SGP now...if you hv lost creativity😡
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

shounak-wa..if everybody left watching..there wont be a show to watch now would there?? ðŸ˜†

kyun??ek jayega toh pucca Ragini kuch alag aur hatke lekar hi le ayegi!😉anyways...I am more cared about this forum than the show...so for the sake of the forum..I dont want the show to end!but its seriously better to end it than going to worsethese days..i am finding Suhana slowly being a des bahu and all..I dont know why..i am missing the modern bahu in Suhana
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now they will show Suhana turning into a adarsh patni and doing everything for Ishaan...wowww
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree...'Whatever IF-ians or maybe online viewers think..wont make any difference...neither to the CVs nor to the channel..coz aisa hota to...some other show wuld be topping TRP charts...'😳 

But SGP was our classic..its sad to see go down so badly..! 

i agree...bt for me..SGP is still a classic...i will not think any other shows can be compared to SGP...yes...today was a bad day...bt for me...that wont change the way i look at SGP...

thnking how SGP is going on is sad...bt thinking abt it more...will make me more sad...and thats the reason...i always try to stay positive...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

now they will show Suhana turning into a adarsh patni and doing everything for Ishaan...wowww

Tell me where to find Adarsha Patni ... They exist only in TV ...😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

kyun??ek jayega toh pucca Ragini kuch alag aur hatke lekar hi le ayegi!😉anyways...I am more cared about this forum than the show...so for the sake of the forum..I dont want the show to end!but its seriously better to end it than going to worsethese days..i am finding Suhana slowly being a des bahu and all..I dont know why..i am missing the modern bahu in Suhana

Exactly suhana has lost that class and style😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i agree...bt for me..SGP is still a classic...i will not think any other shows can be compared to SGP...yes...today was a bad day...bt for me...that wont change the way i look at SGP...

thnking how SGP is going on is sad...bt thinking abt it more...will make me more sad...and thats the reason...i always try to stay positive...

I adore u for ur positivity.. u always had that ..right from the start.. ðŸ¤—

nyways...how much ever i criticize it..i luv Ragini/Supriya ji.. far more and far above SGP...so no ways i wont watch..but that for sure wont stop me from throwing Andas and tamatars at the CVs for ruining what is one of my fave shows..!! ðŸ˜³