Does humor work always?? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

abt the docs..they werent bad...seriously...

Exactly!!atleast you could have given the shettys a chance...then only you could see what actually si COMEDY!

btw Shwetha...if you are free,then u are wanted!
Originally posted by Armu4eva
I dunno...i found Elesh.. weird today...πŸ˜† Again at the end of the tug of war...he came in running giving statistics of no. of baby births in the hosp..i mean come on... who on the planet earth does something like that when their family member is admitted...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nyways...thank God for Suhana mai... made my dash to home worth it...!! πŸ˜³

Yeaaah!! I agree!! That was soo wierd!! Why would you wanna inform them that there are babies born!! in this situation where they are worried about Ishaan;s accident!! , This episode was a disaster πŸ˜³ Iactually agree there was ' NO NEED' of Ilesh's stupid jokes!! πŸ€’ 

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I agree, to maintain calmness and reassure the family, one can always try a more sane and more logical way by remaining sensible and empathetic. There was absolutely NO NEED for the CHICHORAPAN. Its disgusting how the writers think its okay to show such utter rubbish!!😑
 I agree! They should have shown something sensible πŸ˜­ How can someone think of lame jokes when this kinda situation is being faced!! πŸ˜³ CV'S WAKEEE UPP!!!!!
I Agree with u all today's episode was a trash except Dada  ji's and elders concern and Suhana's break down everything was BAD I  know when someone meet with small accident so many times than the person's family become less influenced as they thought the accident to be the minor one but  they don't stop getting worried or they don't start there stupid comedy as we saw from Inder and Elesh side and that tug of war was worst than all thankfully Dada Ji scolded them for acting childish.Don't they know when to show comedy scenes and when not ? I m not saying to show hue and cry among family members but atleast show there concern  espcially from young males (Inder and Elesh)side plzzz modify the characters of Elesh he had previously showed his stupidity😑
Originally posted by .sb.

Exactly!!atleast you could have given the shettys a chance...then only you could see what actually si COMEDY!

btw Shwetha...if you are free,then u are wanted!

i dont care how the episodes are going to be...if its bad...forget it...good enjoy it..cant tolerate leave it...thats it...

and yar...watching match...so now not possible...anything imp...???
OHHH bad start to the weekk... πŸ₯±

I am feeling very bad today...yeh kya haalat ho gayi hain SGP ki...it was a masterpiece...and wat standard it has reached today...feeling very bad...abhi bich bich mein achche episodes dikha bhi de toh bhi kya hoga...well i dont have much expectations honestly......pls dont spoil it guys... 

i dont care how the episodes are going to be...if its bad...forget it...good enjoy it..cant tolerate leave it...thats it...

and if u want to improve it... then Critique it.. πŸ˜‰ 

n man..i m to tired of IPL too.. uff..kitne matches.. 

nope nothing much...check before you log off once!

and I like this line...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

and if u want to improve it... then Critique it.. πŸ˜‰ 

n man..i m to tired of IPL too.. uff..kitne matches.. 

u can criticise...if u like to...
i said that was what iam going to do...iam not asking everyone to do it...πŸ˜†
and also..i dont think our criticism is going to change anything di...

i watch only chennai matches...
Originally posted by .sb.

and I like this line...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

shounak-wa..if everybody left watching..there wont be a show to watch now would there?? πŸ˜†