Does humor work always?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Agree sheemu...its only Ragini/Suhana who saves the show for us...whyyy
Ohh i made a mistake in my previous post..I wrote how I didnt like my fav charachters today..i mentioned Suhana too by mistake...It should be only Badi Ma...I found Suhana very confusing  by the way!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I know...i was sooo irritated...with Elesh n that tug of war...what was the need for those two tracks...i m so weirded out with SGP these days..πŸ˜•
I know...They are showing everything other than a very good and emotional n touching family bonding which was suppposed to be the essence of the show...
@Sb...honestly.. suhana reacted fabulously on hearing the news...also her reaction except the bandaged part was totally in sync.. today.. Suhana.. Radha Bua and Rano were the sanest in the entire track..! I  m actually hurt with BM's reaction... she seemed to be doing one of her routine chores...today..rather than react strongly on hearing about Ishu's accident..!!

Seriously man...coming from the same CVs which gave us epis where we wuldn stop singing paean in the name of the Kashyap family...they are reducing it to mockery of human emotions...
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
 I agree!! Ilesh was reacting like its just a normal accident , nothing happened , everything is ok  , he acted like he doesn't care! I didn't find his jokes funny at all 😳 but somehow i kinda liked it too ...becuz i guess he was trying to make the other family members calm down or make then not to worry too much!! πŸ˜Š ...
Originally posted by .sb.

Ohh i made a mistake in my previous post..I wrote how I didnt like my fav charachters today..i mentioned Suhana too by mistake...It should be only Badi Ma...I found Suhana very confusing  by the way!πŸ˜•

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Confuse ho gayee... πŸ˜†  Join the club...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

no comments for todays episode from my side...😊

bolo na bolo na..kuch to bolo naπŸ˜†
Originally posted by SGPianShehreen

I agree!! Ilesh was reacting like its just a normal accident , nothing happened , everything is ok  , he acted like he doesn't care! I didn't find his jokes funny at all 😳 but somehow i kinda liked it too ...becuz i guess he was trying to make the other family members calm down or make then not to worry too much!! πŸ˜Š ...

@red- that culd have been done by reassuring them... instead of sprouting topics as weird as hospital built by beedi manufacturer...it was weird..! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by crysind

No comments πŸ˜”

Febs..feeling sad ur Ishu jaanu is in pattis.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
It was weird but i felt he was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and forget about the accident for sometime and stop worrying! πŸ˜³ but some of his joke were actually not suitable and they didn't look like he was trying to make the other family members calm down...like the scene when they got to know that an accident happened to Ishaan , Ilesh was looking soo calm , he was holding his shoes and cracking out weird jokes that weren't funny at all! but at the same time i felt Inder was also a bit of careless πŸ˜³ he wasn't really hurrying to go to the hospital too!! but anyway , the scene in the hospital ...was actually not that bad...i felt that Ilesh was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and stop worrying too much!! That scene looked like it was πŸ˜Š