Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always??

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Ok...so after quite a while i caught up with a COMPLETE epi of SGP...and that too without running my Activa at 80km/hr..!! LOL

So the dreaded 'Ghajini' track (looks out for flying shoes from Sb & Nets) has begun...!! The family and more precisely Suhana got the message of Ishu's accident..and the reactions varied from shock from Radha Bua...to frustration from Inder/Dadaji at Bholu not giving up on his pyaar ki nishani and to utter heartache...Read Suhana! 

But something that totally threw me off was Elesh's non-chalancy...i agree that Ishu has had maybe a million accidents before today...i agree that maybe its Ishu's fault for sticking with his pyaar ki nishani aka his khatara well past its expiry date.. but still... an Accident is an Accident..one would expect NORMAL human reaction. but Elesh...Ermm seemed to be more worried about Shoe-bites than Ishaan's accident marks..!! 

Again at the hospital.. Elesh (i dunno if he was trying to divert attention or take Deesha/Suhana's mind off worry for Ishu) was blabbering about the hospital flooring/nurses n what nots..!! This followed on with Suhana ending up having a tug-of-broken-bones-war with a married woman over an almost Mummified patient...mistaking him to be Ishu..! It was weird to see that while Inder-Elesh-Deesha-Suhana left to the hosp before KK-Sanju...once at the hosp it was KK-Sanju talking to the Doc and the family din bother go check on Ishu's doc..before the whole Tug-of-war moment..!!

Honestly...tho it mite seem to be funny..i din find anything funny...!! Sometimes.. humor mite not be the most potent of emotions...GeekToday seemed to be that day!!

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunGABRIELLA-TEENradpat25Diivi--sree---RD-MJHTMonayaSajanShehreen_27ShadowImbuemjtruelegend111192crysindinfinity00FeefiiViewsAshisGurpreetDYusBeeSiddhi_*Resham*misty85Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I agree Tanu... I didn't find it funny at all... except when I saw the Docs.  It gave me ray of hope... It's all now depends on us to find fun & Laughter... ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENArmu4evacrysindAshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I agree Tanu... I didn't find it funny at all... except when I saw the Docs.  It gave me ray of hope... It's all now depends on us to find fun & Laughter... ROFL

Yh never thot a day wuld come when u have to look for fun...when its funny and drama when its dramatic...in SGP LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEEN111192iViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The only good part was when Suhana broke down when she went into the room, that was very touching. Ragini was excellent.Clap The rest of the episode was full of TRASH and the answer your question is NO...a big FAT NO!! Humour doesn't always work it certainly isn't acceptable in serious circumstances!! 

Edited by mjtruelegend - 09 May 2011 at 9:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENDiiviArmu4evaMJHTMonayaSajan111192YusBeeiViewsAshismisty85*Resham*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

The only good part was when Suhana broke down when she went into the room, that was very touching. Ragini was excellent.Clap The rest of the episode was full of TRASH and the answer your question is NO...a big FAT NO!! Humour doesn't always work it certainly isn't acceptable in serious circumstances!! 

I totally agree...Suhana aka Ragz was the only saving grace..and whatever reality there was in the epi was thanks to her.. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENDiiviYusBeeAshis

MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...Seriously,do they call tug-of-war a humour when your husband is in hospital???
Have they not got even this much sense in them to check the name of patient first...I mean its ok if Suhana hasn't got it but what about Inder??????

GABRIELLA-TEENArmu4eva111192YusBeeAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
no comments for todays episode from my side...Smile

Armu4evaFeefiinfinity00AshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Totally agree with you...Seriously,do they call tug-of-war a humour when your husband is in hospital???
Have they not got even this much sense in them to check the name of patient first...I mean its ok if Suhana hasn't got it but what about Inder??????

I know...i was sooo irritated...with Elesh n that tug of war...what was the need for those two tracks...i m so weirded out with SGP these days..Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENMJHTMonayaSajaninfinity00111192YusBeeAshis

Go to top