Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Nice topic Anju and agree with you Divya shouldn't be killed even I felt really bad for her but they did same with Sadhana in bidaai who use to sacrifice. I really loved HL acting today she just enacted brilliantly as a mother who lost her daughter. Kinha were also brilliant but HL stole the episode.

Coming to second part I don't think they will separate Nivren because it is neither logical nor it is acceptable this is my view.

Rachu, it seems our views and CTs views are totally opposite.. So, I have given up now.. No more views from my side..
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

which they don't have any. The powerful character of Viren was killed the day the original writer - Saba Mumtaz and the creator of Viren, Nivi, Siddharth, Divya - left the show and this was taken over by new creatives. They could never capture the essence of Viren and the strength, power of NiVren... They ruined everything.

Anju, we always think the same. I wrote the same in my reply to Resham.
Sach mein yaar, what was that little kid's mistake for not having a mother and that too how cruel are these CT's who killed Divya on mother's day and that too on the same day of naming ceremony.
Soch kar aankhen bhar arahi hai yaar. Its so painful to watch Divya die and Nivi in pain. Poor girl, she is still thinking that my sister wanted to talk to me. Oh so painful

And you know when I saw Divya's accident yesterday I was thinking the same about the reply you got from Rajanji, logical ending and everyone will be happy. I don't know who will be happy with this type of pain.

I am really happy for our other friends who stopped watching this torture.
daffodils06 thumbnail
anju well said...RS hs defntly let d writers screw up everything...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, we always think the same. I wrote the same in my reply to Resham.
Sach mein yaar, what was that little kid's mistake for not having a mother and that too how cruel are these CT's who killed Divya on mother's day and that too on the same day of naming ceremony.
Soch kar aankhen bhar arahi hai yaar. Its so painful to watch Divya die and Nivi in pain. Poor girl, she is still thinking that my sister wanted to talk to me. Oh so painful

And you know when I saw Divya's accident yesterday I was thinking the same about the reply you got from Rajanji, logical ending and everyone will be happy. I don't know who will be happy with this type of pain.

I am really happy for our other friends who stopped watching this torture.

He never said logical ending to me.. He said all our expectations will be fulfilled... He knows what our expectations are...How can he do this to us.
I wrote to him yesterday itself that it was not fair to show this on Mother's Day.. It was very sad...
And now the same saga - Nivi will again be blamed for coming before meeting Divya.. When Divya told her that wait there and she will come then why Nivi came back... They will make her feel guilty...Let us see how Viren handles this.. He was in tears when he had not seen Nivi and was dialing her number.. OMG.. what a scene.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rachu, it seems our views and CTs views are totally opposite.. So, I have given up now.. No more views from my side..

Don't do this Raj and don't anticipate anything this nothing has been shown about Nivi going back to Sid so don't worry. I think they will bring new girl for Sid but will not give this stupid end.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone ... a few days ago maybe someone from the team created a new post and said - divya is going to die and nivi will turn crazy  ( as we saw her today  )and think that the baby is hers and sid is her hubby and viren will be upset and go away !!!!!! and the end !!!

I think now this is turning to be true ..and thats why i cant bear this anymore
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He never said logical ending to me.. He said all our expectations will be fulfilled... He knows what our expectations are...How can he do this to us.
I wrote to him yesterday itself that it was not fair to show this on Mother's Day.. It was very sad...
And now the same saga - Nivi will again be blamed for coming before meeting Divya.. When Divya told her that wait there and she will come then why Nivi came back... They will make her feel guilty...Let us see how Viren handles this.. He was in tears when he had not seen Nivi and was dialing her number.. OMG.. what a scene.

Sorry, sab logical written dekh kar mein logical likh di but what ever he said I don't think this is what we wanted. Thanks for letting him know again that this is not we wanted at all.

And I was saying the same thing to Resham, from yesterday he really enacted so many emotions. And today when he laljikaka says silver gadi, look at his expressions change and the whole scene was just so brilliant performance until he saw her and ran towards her and hugged her.
Sach yaar, Kinshuk just steals the show. He really makes our Viren come alive, that Viren we always imagine and we understood.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lams

hi everyone ... a few days ago maybe someone from the team created a new post and said - divya is going to die and nivi will turn crazy  ( as we saw her today  )and think that the baby is hers and sid is her hubby and viren will be upset and go away !!!!!! and the end !!!

I think now this is turning to be true ..and thats why i cant bear this anymore

No this can never happen..this is really a bad thinking if they r doing it...naah...m not buying it and wont ever believe that these people write stories...I m hating this...and would hate more...no RS and no Kinshuk in RS show henceforth😡
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju,
I haven't seen the episode yet, just came to see what they had done with Divya and read that RS and the CTs have killed her.  Then read your post and just reading it made my heart break. I wonder what will happen when I see the episode.

I think today RS joined the basest rungs of entertainment.  If he thinks this is what people want to see and celebrate, he is so wrong.  No better than the zillion others who give TV a bad name.

This is human relationships they are talking about.  Not peddling the culture of the jungle.  Why not use their platforms to elevate us  to our own higher selves rather than debase us?  Why not show repentance, and forgiveness and love and faith in the face of hardships and how love can unite hearts and overcome hatred -- all among the finest human traits that there are.  Why make animals out of humans????  why could they not have shown that love was able to overcome hate; and yes, that hearts and minds have now been changed.  No one sought revenge, and at the end, happiness and acceptance was the outcome.  Why not let the sisters speak to each other, repent and bond, move on at a higher plane in life.  together create circumstances that bring the rogues to account--ideally through their own repentance and realization, but also frank talk like Dadi's. I refuse to believe that this will not be "entertaining" for us masses.  That is what they gave us in the original story that we loved so much -- that simplicity and goodness can win hearts, inner beauty is far more compelling than outer glamor, that love means sacrifice, and the power of forgiveness and love can change the direction of our lives, like Nivi's love did for VIren...
They showed us the beauty of Viren's character -- he, who was born rich, never cared for wealth, only craved love, that being modern, was not hung up on glamor and and did not hunger for status - that he lived from the heart, and loved from the heart and gave his all in whatever he did.  And I could go on and on.

Why did they throw way all this -- that they themselves had created?  Why did they waste the talents of one of the best casts on TV and insult their hard work by forcing them to play out a story that is getting senseless by the day just because the producers couldn't care less about the mediocrity of their own writers, writers who did not know how to honor the work of their much more talented counterparts from whom they had taken over midway.  I mean, this is pathetic.  It is unforgivable.  I feel so cheated of the time and emotion that I've invested in the story since last year and the actors whom I have come to love and admire.
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dearest  Anju,

I was left overwhelmed n speechless by each n every word of yours in this post. I have been so disappointed by a number of previous episodes that I have stopped doing logical analysis of scenes shown in CCBM nowadays. Now I don't have the heart n mind for doing so.

I no longer see any continuity between what I saw a few months back n what is being shown to us nowadays. I really find it difficult to relate with characters n even relating these characters with one another seem to me a remote possibility.

CTs n Rajanji,

for understanding n exhibiting basic human relationships, u need not have to study human psychology. When you showed Nivi to be so understanding n good at solving so many problems n misunderstandings, then why couldn't you show her doing the same when it comes to her sister. When you can show bonding between brothers, then why couldn't you show two sisters bonding nicely with each other. See, understanding n helping others n concern for others are basic components of Nivi's nature n basic human nature does not die suddenly, it always remain there, irrespective of circumstances n personal experiences.

You know naaa .. that "Actions are louder than words". When Nivi's actions n gestures helped Viren to com on the right track but why couldn't these weapons of hers be utilized for DD's realization. What's the need of making her die? I couldn't see any logic in this. I think this is the biggest blunder CTs have ever made.

The most favourite blunder of yours is to follow every good episode by a number of bad ones. I think making blunders one after another becomes your habit. And we all know " Bad habits die hard".

One request, like all NIVRENIACS, I do have: Please don't do any harm to our NIVREN n their relationship. The most important reason for watching CCBM for us is:

NIVREN gives that special aroma and color to CCBM.

Anju n all NIVRENIACs, can we still rely on the following:

Yeh dil na umeed to nahi nakaam hi to hai

Lambi hai ghum ki sham magar sham hi to hai

Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago