India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajanji got what he wanted (Page 3)

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes they had already killed the show when they showed Viren as a stalker and now add to this...they couldnt have done it...when they showed Viren as a stalker and the explaination for the same was being heard I was shaken by the roots...

They would have gone with any other way...if concentrating on the revenge dramas...

They have killed the show many times...and with this they r ending it ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011milee1014-Atiya-anjaani07anjubaladiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Guys, how come you all are talking about Nivi-Sid did some article come up or something which I am missing.
I don't think Nivi-Sid will happen again, they moved on in their life. If CT's write that ending they are completely lost their mind.
I really did not get the message they wanted to show by Killing Divya, woh bechari toh as dadi said boli hai lekin samajdhaar nahi, she is like a kid. What did they get by killing Divya.
Is it their way of punishing Hema?
or is it their way of showing CC won again? Simply can't understand but they completely destroyed our sweet CCBM story, actually they killed it when they showed Viren as the stalker it was ok but the reason was stupid and killed the essence of the story but by killing Divya today they completely killed our story.
Brilliant performance by Neha, Kinshuk and Hema(sorry don't know her real name) and that first scene of Divya was so touching.
Rishma you will be missed a lot dear, hope you have a wonderful life and Good luck for your future. And thank you for portraying Divya for us, the sweet, loving, selfish, stupid, dumb, fun loving and jealous Sister and wife.

Milee .. there is no article...the reason these talks are happening is cause the track is going bidaai way...second SBS segment talked about a twist (i have not watched it yet)...third cause they have killed DD and RS had said about the logical end so fearing they may kill Viren to get Nivi - Sid back (they better not do that)...

Please add in if in missed something ...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 09 May 2011 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirah23

I think there was no use for the character of Divya anymore, so they decided to kill her.  You see, while Divya was on Nivi's side, she had no real role.  When she hated Nivi, then she posed interference and sadness for Nivi.  But, now, the truth is out and she knows that Sid never really wanted to be with her.  Knowing this, she would have apologized to Nivi and they would have bonded.  But what would have happened next?  She would have resented Sid for marrying her without loving her.  But, she would have had no real role left.  Her character wasn't adding to the show unfortunately.  So, it was time for death, so that HL and CC will blame Nivi and Nivi will have to face this - this is her story, so she has to undergo another trial.
Samirah, if creatives used their so called brain they could have done more with Divya's character. She may have that selfishness, jealousy and all but she was sweet and a good hearted person.
From the beginning me and our friends here always thought that this younger generation of Soods should show the older that is CC and JW how they can live in harmony with happiness.
All four could have used their own positive nature and showed those evil people how to live life in harmony.
But alas what can we do , these CT's don't know any creativity.

minu2011anjubalaanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Guys, how come you all are talking about Nivi-Sid did some article come up or something which I am missing.
I don't think Nivi-Sid will happen again, they moved on in their life. If CT's write that ending they are completely lost their mind.
I really did not get the message they wanted to show by Killing Divya, woh bechari toh as dadi said boli hai lekin samajdhaar nahi, she is like a kid. What did they get by killing Divya.
or is it their way of showing CC won again? Simply can't understand but they completely destroyed our sweet CCBM story, actually they killed it when they showed Viren as the stalker it was ok but the reason was stupid and killed the essence of the story but by killing Divya today they completely killed our story.
Brilliant performance by Neha, Kinshuk and Hema(sorry don't know her real name) and that first scene of Divya was so touching.
Rishma you will be missed a lot dear, hope you have a wonderful life and Good luck for your future. And thank you for portraying Divya for us, the sweet, loving, selfish, stupid, dumb, fun loving and jealous Sister and wife.

Milee, no there is no such article..But I guess SP is showing old promos of Sid-Nivi now.. And as you can see fans of other group are out in full force celebrating Divya's death..  Cry.. We are still trying to find the logic behind divya's death... Yes, our sweet story has time and again being killed by these creatives..
Rishma will surely be missed. Good luck to her.
What a way to punish somebody... I have lost my mind today. By killing Divya, they punished HL and her new born baby who has done no mistake...

minu2011milee1014anjaani07

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
First let them explain their definitions for creativity...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee .. there is no article...the reason these talks are happening is cause the track is going bidaai way...second SBS segment talked about a twist (i have not watched it yet)...third cause they have killed DD and RS had said about the logical end so fearing they may kill Viren to get Nivi - Sid back (they better not do that)...

Please add in if in missed something ...

@bold - Raj, what logical end is he talking about? By killing people.. is that how it happens in life... you kill somebody and people go back to their ex... WOW..what a logic..

minu2011milee1014anjaani07

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Anju... the old promos are not aired in India...if it is on India then yes we have reasons to fear...and the banner is still NivRen...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjaani07anjubala*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
exactly..what logical ending...kill everyone on your way...and get back...if this is to be done..then boss dont introduce new characters at all...dont raise hopes with respect to the pairs...and show any odds to create differences btw the lead pair..but getting together at the end...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index