Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think there was no use for the character of Divya anymore, so they decided to kill her.  You see, while Divya was on Nivi's side, she had no real role.  When she hated Nivi, then she posed interference and sadness for Nivi.  But, now, the truth is out and she knows that Sid never really wanted to be with her.  Knowing this, she would have apologized to Nivi and they would have bonded.  But what would have happened next?  She would have resented Sid for marrying her without loving her.  But, she would have had no real role left.  Her character wasn't adding to the show unfortunately.  So, it was time for death, so that HL and CC will blame Nivi and Nivi will have to face this - this is her story, so she has to undergo another trial.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Anju..why not be a different storyline...if you have to show still you could have done with accident and then Divya probably repenting everything and questioning for answers...this is so not done..I now feel that it would have turned out better if Nivi had an accident..why give the imaginations through the scene where Nivi-Viren had talks and looked like it was their last meeting...why😡

I am seriously annoyed with the turns...RS should know that we watch the show for Viren..most of us watch the show only for him and with him Nivi is assosciated...this is not the way of finding a mockery for marriages and then reunite the couple who never meant to be together...

If he wanted he could have shown that inspite of everything Sid marries Nivi..but no he didnt showed that...he brought Viren/Kinshuk for Nivi and made their pair...here Nivi has already consummated her marriage with Viren and have loved him, so no point in making her go back to Sid...if they try to kill Viren then...the moment they show this m off the show which I have been watching only for this man...they dont understand the importance of the characters which go on etching a beautiful frame in the audience's mindsets...

RS never ever try to claim that you are different
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samirah23

I think there was no use for the character of Divya anymore, so they decided to kill her.  You see, while Divya was on Nivi's side, she had no real role.  When she hated Nivi, then she posed interference and sadness for Nivi.  But, now, the truth is out and she knows that Sid never really wanted to be with her.  Knowing this, she would have apologized to Nivi and they would have bonded.  But what would have happened next?  She would have resented Sid for marrying her without loving her.  But, she would have had no real role left.  Her character wasn't adding to the show unfortunately.  So, it was time for death, so that HL and CC will blame Nivi and Nivi will have to face this - this is her story, so she has to undergo another trial.

Samirah, Divya never had any major role except doubting Sid and Nivi. And now that she knew the truth, she could have played a mjor part.. They could have shown her repentance and her asking for answers to her mom. She could have really become a good big sister to Nivi. There were days when she was not shown in CCBM. So barring few scenes here and there they could have ignored her..not kill her.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Exactly Anju..why not be a different storyline...if you have to show still you could have done with accident and then Divya probably repenting everything and questioning for answers...this is so not done..I now feel that it would have turned out better if Nivi had an accident..why give the imaginations through the scene where Nivi-Viren had talks and looked like it was their last meeting...why😡

I am seriously annoyed with the turns...RS should know that we watch the show for Viren..most of us watch the show only for him and with him Nivi is assosciated...this is not the way of finding a mockery for marriages and then reunite the couple who never meant to be together...

If he wanted he could have shown that inspite of everything Sid marries Nivi..but no he didnt showed that...he brought Viren/Kinshuk for Nivi and made their pair...here Nivi has already consummated her marriage with Viren and have loved him, so no point in making her go back to Sid...if they try to kill Viren then...the moment they show this m off the show which I have been watching only for this man...they dont understand the importance of the characters which go on etching a beautiful frame in the audience's mindsets...

RS never ever try to claim that you are different

Very appropriate and very well said... RS needs to think out of box and not repeat the same story which he has already done and he knows how Bidaai fell when Kinshuk was killed... Why is he again doing the same mistake. There are enormous tracks that are still open and he can close them slowly. Why this rush of fast forwarding everything... Enough of blaming Nivi for everything... Please stop this nonsense RSji...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, how come you all are talking about Nivi-Sid did some article come up or something which I am missing.
I don't think Nivi-Sid will happen again, they moved on in their life. If CT's write that ending they are completely lost their mind.
I really did not get the message they wanted to show by Killing Divya, woh bechari toh as dadi said boli hai lekin samajdhaar nahi, she is like a kid. What did they get by killing Divya.
Is it their way of punishing Hema?
or is it their way of showing CC won again? Simply can't understand but they completely destroyed our sweet CCBM story, actually they killed it when they showed Viren as the stalker it was ok but the reason was stupid and killed the essence of the story but by killing Divya today they completely killed our story.
Brilliant performance by Neha, Kinshuk and Hema(sorry don't know her real name) and that first scene of Divya was so touching.
Rishma you will be missed a lot dear, hope you have a wonderful life and Good luck for your future. And thank you for portraying Divya for us, the sweet, loving, selfish, stupid, dumb, fun loving and jealous Sister and wife.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, that first scene was the most heart wrenching scene.. I cannot even tell you how I felt and I was in the train on my way to work and I was crying.. I had to put goggles on so that nobody can see my tears.. I felt as if somebody is taking away something from me... I went back to their initial days when they were doing all masti talking about Siddharth and how he was in childhood days... 😭

Anju, I can understand dear. Sailing in the same boat those days filled with fun and love was brilliant.
That first scene between sister's intonight's episode will haunt me forever. Just by remembering it tears are flowing. How did they write such heart wrenching scene I can't get it.
They completely destroyed our sweet, innocent show forever.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes they had already killed the show when they showed Viren as a stalker and now add to this...they couldnt have done it...when they showed Viren as a stalker and the explaination for the same was being heard I was shaken by the roots...

They would have gone with any other way...if concentrating on the revenge dramas...

They have killed the show many times...and with this they r ending it ...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Guys, how come you all are talking about Nivi-Sid did some article come up or something which I am missing.

I don't think Nivi-Sid will happen again, they moved on in their life. If CT's write that ending they are completely lost their mind.
I really did not get the message they wanted to show by Killing Divya, woh bechari toh as dadi said boli hai lekin samajdhaar nahi, she is like a kid. What did they get by killing Divya.
or is it their way of showing CC won again? Simply can't understand but they completely destroyed our sweet CCBM story, actually they killed it when they showed Viren as the stalker it was ok but the reason was stupid and killed the essence of the story but by killing Divya today they completely killed our story.
Brilliant performance by Neha, Kinshuk and Hema(sorry don't know her real name) and that first scene of Divya was so touching.
Rishma you will be missed a lot dear, hope you have a wonderful life and Good luck for your future. And thank you for portraying Divya for us, the sweet, loving, selfish, stupid, dumb, fun loving and jealous Sister and wife.

Milee .. there is no article...the reason these talks are happening is cause the track is going bidaai way...second SBS segment talked about a twist (i have not watched it yet)...third cause they have killed DD and RS had said about the logical end so fearing they may kill Viren to get Nivi - Sid back (they better not do that)...

Please add in if in missed something ...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirah23

Samirah, if creatives used their so called brain they could have done more with Divya's character. She may have that selfishness, jealousy and all but she was sweet and a good hearted person.
From the beginning me and our friends here always thought that this younger generation of Soods should show the older that is CC and JW how they can live in harmony with happiness.
All four could have used their own positive nature and showed those evil people how to live life in harmony.
But alas what can we do , these CT's don't know any creativity.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Milee, no there is no such article..But I guess SP is showing old promos of Sid-Nivi now.. And as you can see fans of other group are out in full force celebrating Divya's death..  😭.. We are still trying to find the logic behind divya's death... Yes, our sweet story has time and again being killed by these creatives..
Rishma will surely be missed. Good luck to her.
What a way to punish somebody... I have lost my mind today. By killing Divya, they punished HL and her new born baby who has done no mistake...