*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
First let them explain their definitions for creativity...😔

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee .. there is no article...the reason these talks are happening is cause the track is going bidaai way...second SBS segment talked about a twist (i have not watched it yet)...third cause they have killed DD and RS had said about the logical end so fearing they may kill Viren to get Nivi - Sid back (they better not do that)...

Please add in if in missed something ...

@bold - Raj, what logical end is he talking about? By killing people.. is that how it happens in life... you kill somebody and people go back to their ex... WOW..what a logic..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anju... the old promos are not aired in India...if it is on India then yes we have reasons to fear...and the banner is still NivRen...
*Resham* thumbnail
exactly..what logical ending...kill everyone on your way...and get back...if this is to be done..then boss dont introduce new characters at all...dont raise hopes with respect to the pairs...and show any odds to create differences btw the lead pair..but getting together at the end...

anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

First let them explain their definitions for creativity...😔

which they don't have any. The powerful character of Viren was killed the day the original writer - Saba Mumtaz and the creator of Viren, Nivi, Siddharth, Divya - left the show and this was taken over by new creatives. They could never capture the essence of Viren and the strength, power of NiVren... They ruined everything.
*Resham* thumbnail
right Anju..they ruined everything...they have ruined everything..and now whatever is left they r bound to do that as well...😡
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju... the old promos are not aired in India...if it is on India then yes we have reasons to fear...and the banner is still NivRen...

Oh Ok.. I did not know that. In UK and US they are airing old promos.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Exactly Anju..why not be a different storyline...if you have to show still you could have done with accident and then Divya probably repenting everything and questioning for answers...this is so not done..I now feel that it would have turned out better if Nivi had an accident..why give the imaginations through the scene where Nivi-Viren had talks and looked like it was their last meeting...why😡

I am seriously annoyed with the turns...RS should know that we watch the show for Viren..most of us watch the show only for him and with him Nivi is assosciated...this is not the way of finding a mockery for marriages and then reunite the couple who never meant to be together...

If he wanted he could have shown that inspite of everything Sid marries Nivi..but no he didnt showed that...he brought Viren/Kinshuk for Nivi and made their pair...here Nivi has already consummated her marriage with Viren and have loved him, so no point in making her go back to Sid...if they try to kill Viren then...the moment they show this m off the show which I have been watching only for this man...they dont understand the importance of the characters which go on etching a beautiful frame in the audience's mindsets...

RS never ever try to claim that you are different

Resham, this is what we were thinking from the day we came to know about mahaepisode. That Divya should repent and it would have been better they showed Nivi get hurt and the story goes forward.
Yesterday and today the way Viren reacted was awesome, Kinshuk really is versatile actor can show any emotion whenever needed.
He would have been outstanding in those scene where Nivi gets hurt and how he will take revenge on Bhaiyyaji.

CT's really lost their mind or just don't have any creativity left in them.
I really feel sorry and hurt when I think that if Sabaji the orginial creator watched CCBM now, she would get heartattack the way story is going on.

Rajanji, really had awesome cast who have so much potential but he did not utilize their ability. I heard so much about him in the begiining of the show, that his shows are so different and so good, and I agree it was different in the beginning but it went down the drain and now toh completely buried deep into the ocean.
No wonder the show went down, its not because of us viewers its just because of no creativity.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Milee .. there is no article...the reason these talks are happening is cause the track is going bidaai way...second SBS segment talked about a twist (i have not watched it yet)...third cause they have killed DD and RS had said about the logical end so fearing they may kill Viren to get Nivi - Sid back (they better not do that)...

Please add in if in missed something ...

@bold - Raj, what logical end is he talking about? By killing people.. is that how it happens in life... you kill somebody and people go back to their ex... WOW..what a logic..

Yes Anju... I too dont get what is RS's logical end...is this achieved by killing DD on mother day...and the Viren (he better not)

RS is following EK's footsteps... how is he being different... 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice topic Anju and agree with you Divya shouldn't be killed even I felt really bad for her but they did same with Sadhana in bidaai who use to sacrifice. I really loved HL acting today she just enacted brilliantly as a mother who lost her daughter. Kinha were also brilliant but HL stole the episode.
Coming to second part I don't think they will separate Nivren because it is neither logical nor it is acceptable this is my view.