Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

So we still nowhere with Gopi and Ahem?

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is Ahem still an idiot? why? why? why? and why? We had the big hug, Gopi's hand buried under Ahem's since hes scared of heights. Gopi even wins the contract for him and hes still a ...  duffer.  They never going to come together or it will take another couple of months for him to accept his feelings for Gopi if he even has any. So frustrated. Forget shouting at him Koki just give him a slap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dear ahem is kind of guy who will not so easily accept and realize that he feels for a girl like gopi no matter how talented gopi  is 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Panna dear...
we will be at same spot even after 3 years m sure...CVs are stupids who are portraying Aham's character as spineless creature...
who cant think anything good abt Gopi...
soapbubble thumbnail
yep, he didn't even give her credit for hitting the right notes with the contract walas πŸ˜’ 😲😲πŸ₯Ί
😲Moron Ahem - he really needs to suffer nice and long AFTER he falls in love with Gopi 😑😑😲
Bubble
angelic8219 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Panna dear...
we will be at same spot even after 3 years m sure...CVs are stupids who are portraying Aham's character as spineless creature...
who cant think anything good abt Gopi...

I think I'm going to have to stop watching this serial its just not moving even though Jigar lost his rag and big hug of Gopi and Ahem it just reverts back to its normal ways. Infact my mum can't stand the serial anymore and we not even on the Swiss episodes in UK as I think they start today.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sadhli dear its not like that pehle ahem gopi   k talent se aware nahi tah now at least he is. and one more thing he some where in heart knows gopi saved him  in contract thing  but he is the one whi can't accpet it so  easily
angelic8219 thumbnail
I'm starting to think Ahem has more of a problem with their culture than with Gopi. Ahem actually has no values, I have no idea why he got the contract as he is nothing like Gopi embracing her culture.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he doesnt realise that gopi is a gem his eyes are closed i cant wait for kokila to tell him what are you? who are you?your nothing? you dont deserve gopi
angelic8219 thumbnail
I want to see Koki take him down piece by piece and tell him is nothing without people around him to make things happen. He is so arrogant he need to come down to earth. 
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

I want to see Koki take him down piece by piece and tell him is nothing without people around him to make things happen. He is so arrogant he need to come down to earth. 

WOW ... that would be the scene to watch !!!!!!