Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Bewakoofz-The Three Idiots Return!! (Page 6)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Updated my take..

i wish i could stay the thread is full of people i dont know and would have loved to know... but too much headache...Cry

hopefully some other daySmile

love 

Anamika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Whaaa...? no body online?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
TongueLOL:  I penned this on the Birthday thread for REV. till Nags gave me this linkLOL

More than today's episode, what stills my mind and heart in a pictorial painting of this beautous Geet in that light amber majenta floral sari where she is being cycled away by Balwantji (SBB segment).  O! the sweetest words "My filmy hero"...As much as the moments in time can be freezed to recall this fabulous moment - Geet'sEmbarrassed sweet sweet smiles to Maan'sWink carrying her away for a purpose.

More than Mamaji's foolish biddings and tryst with his drinks, and lacchi and her beau's 'ring a ring of roses' game, is the nautanki dance that beats of festivity, that beats of silent lover's heartbeats, that beats of wild carefree romance, that beats of raw passion invisible..a kinda light touch strong bonding that rhythmically sways Maan and Geet...Day Dreaming

The episode is running slow, but my pacing heart wonders with anxiety for the 'karvachauth' gaiety, the character mixups, the singlehanded determination, the innocent GeetEmbarrassedand the passionate lover MaanHeart

Pammi gains the love of the world for her youthful heart that is ever so thankful for the sargi and her longing desire for her Teji. My concern rises and hopefully seeks for Maan to give a lesson of life in loyalty to his salle (am I right or have I uttered a curse word !!) - equally concerned and more so for DD's dizzy spell while swaying to the rhythmic beats of "Baby the..re jaan se pyara'.".  DD is sheer magnificence and Maan is pure hot blood and an equal word for Samir who is kindness personified'.(all in the SBB segment)'

It was also equally good to see Adi Sir with a doze of recollecting the "dishum dishum dhum" he received from 'Oye Teji' hillarious..LOL LOL.

CheersSmile.

Edited by lovetheserial - 09 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mechantefille--Nargis--roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Amruta, Nags,  you there????
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Halwaaa!! Loved your take!! Gosh yes, the bike ride thing is actually something that's been on my Maaneet wish list .. and it came true! Day Dreaming She truly looks breathtaking in whatever she is wearing .. be it today's red Sargi suit where she looks "Soni" like Maan says .. or her saree :)

And yes I hope DD takes care of herself! And yep SS is truly a gentleman .. and poor GC was confused what happened but I hope she eats and drinks and doesn't overwork herself! :)

Today's episode was really good .. I loved the mature conversation between Maaneet about TeMmi .. I'm glad they talked about it and are planning on taking this forward like the audience wished :)

Maan will surely teach him a lesson in his own MSK way Cool

My take is on Page 1 :D

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
me there Al but going too...my  papaji i smad for the mo...
xoxoxo!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Updated my take on page 2!
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hey beauties...My gangzta!!! Maaa phaaamily!!!

I will NOT SAY THANK YOU!! But I would say--- Love you all and one of the best BIRTHDAY GIFTS EVER!! I am going to cherish all the messages as they are not just messages...but some memories that lit up our lives!!! And for that alone... I still watch Geet WinkWinkWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialEBassoLavZmechantefille--Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
TongueMK  are u there???

Go to top