Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Bewakoofz-The Three Idiots Return!! (Page 2)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak DhakDay Dreaming
and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai naEmbarrassedHaiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar PremEmbarrassedMain Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khushCryCryCryItna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good LuckOuch
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh PremmOuchEmbarrassed

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stayLOLand he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was SingleEmbarrassedLOL
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh hoBlushing

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..ROFL

HAILAAAShocked Beeji what did you just say u called her PuttarShocked..you brought a sargi for her Shocked
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi MuchiShocked
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...Stern Smile
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..Embarrassed

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straightGeek

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&PammiClap
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choriedLOLbut glad that it didn't go on deaf earsBig smileOfcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7LOLGeet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
ROFL
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...Sleepy

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul PaandeyROFLROFL Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...
Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissyLOLHey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho hoROFLbut thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho toneLOL

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoonROFLROFLif it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachtaLOL

I love those Window jumpsLOLHe  has enough practice with it, he does it araam seLOL
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweetEmbarrassed
but Jugnu Maame's scream wasROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each otherROFL
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his GuruROFLand the teacher himself doesn't knw da wordLOL
Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his HandssErmm
Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat haiROFL

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..Geek

Edited by Cute_Ash - 09 May 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Magnificent--mechantefilleroseinbloomInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Edited by --Nargis-- - 09 May 2011 at 9:57am

--Magnificent--lovetheserialEBassomeravigilisoInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
is teji having an affair with someone Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Magnificent--meravigilisomechantefille

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey all,

to answer all your questions...

i am better...recovering well...

just came in to wish Revv especially and chat with you guys for a bit..

how have you all been??

--Magnificent--lovetheserialmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Rev diii - HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Hug
Love ya and Misss ya LOADS!!!

Aaaj ka Taza Taza Take - 
  • After missin Adi fr sooo long it felt good to hear his stammeringEmbarrassed...Lucky was missin frm da scene...his and Adi's encounter wd hav been a treat to watch...Smile
Yaar Lucky's the icing on my cake that I'd luv to lick...ahem ahem, am waiting to see him dance ...a true performer!!
  • Pammi is gettin her sargi fr da first tym?!Shocked its been 8 yrs and stillConfused...now der is defintly sum bckdrop to dis storyStern Smile...Pammi celebratn her KC in her mayka,Beji givin her Sargi fr da first tym in 8 yrs, Teji and his indiffrnz towrds her...all dis has to hav a reason and dat wd bring wid itself da upliftin of Pammi -Teji relatn! I would LOVE to see mor abt dis couple and der growth as a couple!Embarrassed

U know, I think the CVs are soundging out the audience with a potential track...to see what response they get. But I gotta say I love both actors n characters...much more than AA tho i did stand up 4 them.
  • Maan n Geet as alwas - Lovely coupleDay Dreaming...da way she said - My husbands two identities...ek Romeo aur doosra Dusht Danav!ROFL Loved it!!Embarrassed Maan askin Daadi to snd da sargi - reminded me of wat he did durin der weddin...he got Daarji...to see a smile on her face!Embarrassed
    It was expected...Maan ne sunn liya aur Geet ko sargi na mili...impossible!
  • Maan sayin - "actin arrognt wid everyone...orderin everyone...Teji has frgtn how to address wid love"...Dis sounded mor lik how Maan was befr meetin GeetTongue...Maan has been soft wid only Geet wd every one elz he was dis arrognt,angry young Man da reason which was assumd to be Sameera...now jst a thought...wat if der was a Sameera in Tejis life n Pammi wd becum da Geet wd da help of Maaneet?!Wink
    That is EXACTLY what I thot. Love can change n redefine all characters , move boundaries and surpass all hurdles...See Maan...the roaring Maan purrs more, lately.
    WHoa, did I just sound like AL? where is she?

• Maan da epitome of Perfectn...whos middle name was punctuality becam late tody?!ShockedConfusednow...hw is dis possible?!Confused chalo chaddo!!!!Confused
  • Maan to giv Geet da sargi aur aagayi Kabab mei haddi da Lachchi!!!...arghhh...Angry
  • Teji has to go out exactly at dat tym...ven he has to gv Pammi da Sargi?!Confused Now y do i smell sumthin fishy hereLOL...yeah yeah it cd b sumthin imp...bt at 4 in da mrng...exaclty at dat tym?!ShockedConfusedwat if he is doin dis so he doesnt hav to gv Pammi da sargi?!...hmm...todys episod has made me put on da thinkin cap fr Tejis behaviour towds Pammi rather dan Maaneet...Wink

I really wanna see how Maan get out of this one...
  • Jeejuu - Loved da Maaneet scene!!Hug

Ditto...hear hear! Munn main ladoo phooting!
Aaaj ke liye bas ithan hi...phir milthe hai...kal issi jagah...wohi samay...ussi characters ke saath!!Wink

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

Hey chickas,

1st of All...Happy Birthday Rev!! WIsh  u loads more n hope to see u n chat wid u.

Hey Vrushali - me a relatively new member and if I may say a big fan of ur stories...I was introduced by AL n she's fond of u...so a big HI!

HI Viji...good to see u

Heya all u ppl...Nihu,Lavz,Nagz,Muni,AL,Ana,Mutter G, Zzz, Anu,Ash,et all.

Just got the comp to mself after ages...n can't even stay n chat. Lavz said everything I wanted to...so more tomo.
HUgs n jHappis n love
Amru

Edited by mechantefille - 09 May 2011 at 1:07pm
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Bravo !!!

They finally got Geet to kiss Maan!!! LOL

Edited by -honeydew- - 09 May 2011 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--meravigiliso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Finally i am here...Phewww!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--meravigiliso

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ok..

so looks like no one is around..

i cant sit up for long..so i shall bid goodnite and...leave..

take care all...

happy birthday...revv??

Go to top