Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LavZ

uh ho...Fb pe translate karne ke baad phamily thread pe bhi shuru?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tum ho kamaal...Tum bemisaal...Tum lajawab ho Niha!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—

@Peter - do u intend to reach da well today?!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

LOL - kya kare shishter - contrall nahi hota na ussey LOL

Chahat ke kaajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara...
Bole zamana yun, main tere jaisi hoon, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara...

Mera hi saaya tu hai, mujh mein samaya tu hai, har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe...
Khud ko mitaya maine, teri balaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe...
ooho Chahe tu chahe mujhko, aisi adaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe... 

Rev diii - HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Love ya and Misss ya LOADS!!!

Aaaj ka Taza Taza Take - 
  • After missin Adi fr sooo long it felt good to hear his stammering๐Ÿ˜ณ...Lucky was missin frm da scene...his and Adi's encounter wd hav been a treat to watch...๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL - yeah aadi ko dekhne ka mazaa agaya... his scene with teji was soo funny... him squeaking at the end was classic!! ๐Ÿ˜† yeah where was lucky dammit ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pammi is gettin her sargi fr da first tym?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ its been 8 yrs and still๐Ÿ˜•...now der is defintly sum bckdrop to dis story๐Ÿ˜ณ...Pammi celebratn her KC in her mayka,Beji givin her Sargi fr da first tym in 8 yrs, Teji and his indiffrnz towrds her...all dis has to hav a reason and dat wd bring wid itself da upliftin of Pammi -Teji relatn! I would LOVE to see mor abt dis couple and der growth as a couple!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohhh I love the way that story is developing.. so much to look fwd to na? So much suspense is killing me... pet me dard ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰Tongue
  • Maan n Geet as alwas - Lovely couple๐Ÿ˜...da way she said - My husbands two identities...ek Romeo aur doosra Dusht Danav!๐Ÿคฃ Loved it!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Maan askin Daadi to snd da sargi - reminded me of wat he did durin der weddin...he got Daarji...to see a smile on her face!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah the best was her kiss - had to be the highlight... but finally their nokjhok seemed meaningful so i liked it... otherwise the whole bit was getting too OTT for me. they actually conversed today. Loved it Embarrassed

• Maan sayin - "actin arrognt wid everyone...orderin everyone...Teji has frgtn how to address wid love"...Dis sounded mor lik how Maan was befr meetin Geet๐Ÿ˜›...Maan has been soft wid only Geet wd every one elz he was dis arrognt,angry young Man da reason which was assumd to be Sameera...now jst a thought...wat if der was a Sameera in Tejis life n Pammi wd becum da Geet wd da help of Maaneet?!๐Ÿ˜‰

Wah wah... kya twist hai LOL! but yeah I was thinking the same thing... i like maan singh apne bill mein jhank ke dekho u were the same stinkin way hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

• Maan da epitome of Perfectn...whos middle name was punctuality becam late tody?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•now...hw is dis possible?!๐Ÿ˜• chalo chaddo!!!!๐Ÿ˜•

yaar ek baat samajh me nahi aayi - agar alarm time pe baja aur woh uth bhi gaya to woh late kaise ho gaya LOL๐Ÿ˜†ConfusedTongue

• Maan to giv Geet da sargi aur aagayi Kabab mei haddi da Lachchi!!!...arghhh...๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Teji has to go out exactly at dat tym...ven he has to gv Pammi da Sargi?!๐Ÿ˜• Now y do i smell sumthin fishy here๐Ÿ˜†...yeah yeah it cd b sumthin imp...bt at 4 in da mrng...exaclty at dat tym?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•wat if he is doin dis so he doesnt hav to gv Pammi da sargi?!...hmm...todys episod has made me put on da thinkin cap fr Tejis behaviour towds Pammi rather dan Maaneet...๐Ÿ˜‰

Dhen te nen... tene nenen... suspense badhing... heart beating... maatha peeting ๐Ÿคฃ

• Jeejuu - Loved da Maaneet scene!!๐Ÿค—
Aaaj ke liye bas ithan hi...phir milthe hai...kal issi jagah...wohi samay...ussi characters ke saath!!๐Ÿ˜‰

OKAY BYE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

My mother day was ok, i was at work at morning then my hubby was on work...He had came at evening, but we were not in mood to go out, so he ordered Pizza...Anyways i chilled half day...

Achi baat hai tum ne mazza kiya, good good...

Tere Job waalo ki toh ๐Ÿ˜ก...

Muniza

Chalo koi nahi mumma at least cooking and cleaning to nahi karni padi right????

pizza khaya wah wah cool@!!!!

aaj socha sab ke takes ka reply karungi... koi padhe ya na padhe LOL

yeah mazaa to aaya but bahot tiring tha... total 7 hr car ride.. too much ho jata hai ... thank god i had you guys to chat with ๐Ÿ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

Chalo koi nahi mumma at least cooking and cleaning to nahi karni padi right????

pizza khaya wah wah cool@!!!!

aaj socha sab ke takes ka reply karungi... koi padhe ya na padhe LOL

yeah mazaa to aaya but bahot tiring tha... total 7 hr car ride.. too much ho jata hai ... thank god i had you guys to chat with ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ya no cleaning, cooking, i never work on mother day, sab kaam hubby aur bachi se karati hoon...My hubby planned to eat chinese food, but i was like no mood...Anyways chilled with my friends...

Mujhe toh saalo ho gaye long drive pur ja kur...My kids doesnt likes, and i totally stopped everything, i totally stopped enjoying...They just love to go movie, and restaurant to eat...Hardly wanna go parks, and other places...But i love to enjoy, so i mostly sit online and do masti...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hai Hai bohat dino baad mil rahi hoon .. it'd been torture staying away from you Idiots for soo long! ๐Ÿค— 

Meri jaan meri boyfriend tu khaan thi mera ro ro ke haal behaal ho gaya tha ๐Ÿ˜ญ aur aaj bhi pura din waapis gayab.. mein aayi aur tu gaayab ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

acha chalo rona aur complaints baad mein pehle ๐Ÿค—

Watched epis from sat-fri in one go lol! amazing moments .. gosh Maaneet are too cute and hilarious .. their Driver-Memsaab moments are just hawlarious!! When they return to Delhi I'm gonna miss these moments between them .. chori chori chupke chupke .. no more Mr. Superman jumping through windows and what not ๐Ÿ˜† ... Cherish em .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG and I lovee lovee lovee Laung Da Lashkara .. and they're using it on our Maaneet ... ๐Ÿฅณ Can't wait ... they look sooo awesome!!

Hopefully I am able to write something on the epi today :)

That...was one PERFECT episode! It was calm, cool, and collected.. had good usage of characters and actually developed a track we've been waiting to see.

Haaye raam itna lamba take? aate hi shuru? LOL acha chalo padhti hoon!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Haha.. AdiMaan .. ishaaron ishaaron se baate karna koi inse seekhe .. I think Maaneet and AdiMaan have a close tie with their eye-locks ๐Ÿ˜† Adi Sir is just the best .. I think I've mentioned my love for him many a times but he yet again proves that he's too loyal to the Khurana's and would do anything for his Maan Sir. He comes, gives Geet's Sargi and aww Geet gets emotional seeing it as she had not expected Daadima to send it ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. Wow the entire family, especially Beeji did akal ki baat by praising at least one Khurana ๐Ÿ˜† 

LOL I loved how happy geet was to see aadi... wow... so sweet.. even geet and adi sir have the cutest bond... i love them... their jodi is too underrated ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow wow wow .. are my ears hearing correctly? Pammi was called Puttar by Beeji today .. my goodness my heart went out to Pammi in that scene .. she finally got the feeling of a married woman for the first time ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... her mother-in-law actually doing something for her like getting her Sargi and caring for her .. even if it was done right after seeing Geet's Sargi arrive but finally she made Pammi feel like a married woman and a human being ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. and Tej the Kameena comes and ruins the moment with his attitude and Sadda Huwa Moon ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก May I ask what the hell is wrong with this dude!?!? Honestly! You've got just about the best wife you could possibly get and yet you turn your face from her even when she's asking YOU to eat food KHOTE! ๐Ÿ˜ก Gosh .. wanted to punch his face .. the look of embarassment on Pammi's face at that moment was unbareable for me .. she was like Oh Gosh, everyone is seeing my husband talk to me this way types ..  

awww baayphrendwa contral contral ๐Ÿ˜† ya but he was being an ass today... i loved it - i mean not loved it that he was being mean.. loved it that their story is progressing sooo well... drama is building up so well... pammi is awwwsome... soo good... that she is actually stealing the show from teji lucky lacchi and biji... just love her love her!!!

tujh se zyada nahi dar mut ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And time for the best scene ever! Loved the entire Maaneet scene. It was a blend of serious, romantic, and funny/adorable ... just how we like it. Thank goodness we see development of Maaneet playing Cupid for TeMmi ๐Ÿ˜† These two had a serious hubby-wifey convo .. love how they talked about TeMmi and how Tej has no love for his own wife .. I'm glad they made Maan acknowledge it and that we will see Maaneet do something to help these two out ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

yeah true I am glad that is churning up! kabse intezzar tha is track ka hai na?

Geet says what all of us already know .. that someone like Maan is not ordinary .. she feels truly lucky to have him ๐Ÿ˜ณ awww .. she got all emotional ๐Ÿ˜ณ she knows he is special and he is hers and only hers and I just loved Maan's facial expression when she said it .. he was glowing seeing his wife say this about him ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved it immensely! And haha AdiMaan karnamaa pakda gaya .. Geetay .. he never says .. just does and the result comes and then 

BEST MOMENT OF TODAY: CHUMMA ON THE DOLE SHOLE ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† LOVED IT! It made a sound too .. these days their chummas are smacking cuz we hear them too .. waah waah ๐Ÿ˜† 

haaye kya sound tha... loved it... yesshhh bf - the kiss was awwwsssuuummm

Oye Hoye Mere Filmy Hero
Hayeee Soni Geet

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ Kya mast dialogues diye Barry Ji .. loved it!

I just love these two .. and the way they just make every scene seem natural ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

OOK .. I cracked up so dang hard when she stops him with his MSK JAAP ๐Ÿคฃ .. it's like No thankyou Maan Singh Khurana .. I've heard enough of you and your third-person talks .. and know that "What MSK says, MSK does" but the way she stops him .. MSK's face was just ๐Ÿคฃ Classic!

Yeh his expression was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• tooo cute i was cracking UPPP!!!!

Haha man .. I'm gonna miss Maan jumping through windows ๐Ÿ˜† .. he jumped so high and naturally .. and her Sambhal Ke! and he didn't even look back .. just shuts the window behind him with such Ishtyle ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Haaye ๐Ÿ˜

OK ROFL at Jugnu-Lacchi-Yashpal .. obviously just there for entertainment.. but I wonder if Lacchi will be with Jugnu Mamay when Mamay finds out about Maan (if he does that is) .. LOL! Would be funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

Next morning .. hayeee Geet looks so Soni just like Maan said .. gosh she's gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ .. awww haha she's saying to her Babaji that they may be lying but at least there's a reason behind it .. and it'll be open soon enough ๐Ÿ˜Š Aww Poor Pammi is here getting Geet for her Sargi yet she doesn't know that her own good-for-nothing husband is too worried about "fertilizers" .. ๐Ÿ˜ก Goodness Gracious man .. get a life ! Subha subha .. woh bhi itni subah where the hell are these fertilizers .. honestly this man needs a lesson .. Maan teach him fast!

koi fertilizer shertilizer nahi hai... kuch toh gadbad hai... aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya

Precap: Ok so we see Maan getting hurt .. I'm pretty sure he was either cribbing or being in his AYM mode seeing as how he couldn't get to Geet for her Sargi and he loses attention and cuts himself .. and Geet aww poor her gets worried and runs to him ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. and as per spoilers .. we know she will do his marham patti ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..

Overall a very very fantastic episode! Had the right blend of everything .. and some real special moments .. and our very first chumma with a sound... I know Geet is PHAASTER than Maan in that department .. she kissed him on his cheek before, now dole, and next I'm sure she'll take the initiative ๐Ÿ˜† 

ab ki kiss kahaan karegi batao na boyfriend batao na peej!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Acha ... aaj ki bak bak yahan samapt hui ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank god - kitna likhti ho... awww just kidding missed your long takes!!! ๐Ÿค—

Love,

Z

<3

Z

EBasso thumbnail

Ya no cleaning, cooking, i never work on mother day, sab kaam hubby aur bachi se karati hoon...My hubby planned to eat chinese food, but i was like no mood...Anyways chilled with my friends...

Mujhe toh saalo ho gaye long drive pur ja kur...My kids doesnt likes, and i totally stopped everything, i totally stopped enjoying...They just love to go movie, and restaurant to eat...Hardly wanna go parks, and other places...But i love to enjoy, so i mostly sit online and do masti...

Muniza

awww mummmaaa ๐Ÿค—

I am too your kid na???? chalo hum dono long drive me jaayenge

park mein jaayenge...

teri beti tujhe ghumaaegi maa...

aur online masti toh hai hi na??????

CHALO DRIVE PAR:

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMeDW8FCnDw[/YOUTUBE]

AUR PARK MEIN:

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRCeMldrW8[/YOUTUBE]

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

hi๐Ÿค—

yayyy...Geet in Saaree...thankyou Vinuji for listening to us...๐Ÿ˜Š

YEEEIII GEET IN A SAAREEE ๐Ÿฅณ
it was a really nice episode ๐Ÿ˜Š

ditto ๐Ÿ˜‰

loved the convo between Maan and Geet...there concern for Pammi and also Geet accepting that she has one in a million husband was refreshing...๐Ÿ˜ƒthe dialogue...esp the aansu one was fabulous... Barry kudos to you...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

TRUE - FOR A CHANGE ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

The entire Mama thing was obviously a filler but it was really funny...infact abhi bhi while typing and remembering the scene makes me laugh...๐Ÿคฃ

YEAH BUT GOL GOL GHUMNA WAS TOOO MUCH ๐Ÿ˜† BUT STILL I COULDNT HELP BUT LAUGH HEHEHE MAMEY IS CLASSIC

The kiss was sensational...maybe because it was on the clothes...but it was perfect and made sound too..Embarrassedโ˜บ๏ธ

HAAYE KYA SOUND THA... KAASH MEIN SOUND EFFECTS YAHAAN POST KAR SAKTI LOL ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan anger...ufff...if eyes could kill...Tej would sure b dead...๐Ÿ˜ก

BAHOT SAARE DEAD HOTE... PEHLE LIST MEIN MAIN HOTI ROFL

Adi was a relief and he fooled us as well...he knew...lol...๐Ÿ˜†

ADI KO DEKH KE DIL KO THANDAK PAHOCHI SACH ME

Have a conversation filled night...๐Ÿ˜Š me got loadsa headache... catch ya tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

thanks Niha for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

P.s i loved the episode except 2 things...body double(which couldnt be done with and i empathise with Gurmeet but it hurt the eyes)...and the shoving again...i wish that would stop...

LOL Angry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hey all,

to answer all your questions...

i am better...recovering well...

just came in to wish Revv especially and chat with you guys for a bit..

how have you all been??

AWWW VRUSH TUM AAYI AUR TUMHARI FAN NE TUMHE MISS KAR DIYA ๐Ÿ˜ญ

KAISI HO? HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER DEAR!

COME BACK SOON!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Betiii tum kitni achi ho, kitni pyaari ho, hur Maa ka sapna ho...Love you meri beti, chalo chalo ghomne chalte...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak Dhak๐Ÿ˜

lol DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK!!!!

and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai na๐Ÿ˜ณHaiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar Prem๐Ÿ˜ณMain Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khush๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญItna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good Luck
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh Premm๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL @ AMAR PREM!! ASHI YOU ARE TOOO MUCH! BAHOT HASAATI HO!

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stay๐Ÿ˜†and he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was Single๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh hoโ˜บ๏ธ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ๐Ÿคฃ BECHARI GEET

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..๐Ÿคฃ

OMG STOP GIRL MY TUMMY AND MY CHEEKS BOTH HURT!!

HAILAAA๐Ÿ˜ฒ Beeji what did you just say u called her Puttar๐Ÿ˜ฒ..you brought a sargi for her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi Muchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..๐Ÿ˜ณ

YEAH IT WAS SOO CUTE NA! ๐Ÿ˜ณ TEJI KI TOH ๐Ÿ˜ก

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straight๐Ÿค“

I AGREEE -

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&Pammi๐Ÿ‘
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choried๐Ÿ˜†but glad that it didn't go on deaf ears๐Ÿ˜ƒOfcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7๐Ÿ˜†Geet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
๐Ÿคฃ
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...๐Ÿฅฑ

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul Paandey๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...

LOL LOVE THE EMOTICON!!

Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissy๐Ÿ˜†Hey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho ho๐Ÿคฃbut thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho tone๐Ÿ˜†

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoon๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃif it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachta๐Ÿ˜†

UFFF

I love those Window jumps๐Ÿ˜†He  has enough practice with it, he does it araam se๐Ÿ˜†
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ
but Jugnu Maame's scream was๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each other๐Ÿคฃ
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his Guru๐Ÿคฃand the teacher himself doesn't knw da word๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHA HIM STUTTERING WAS HILARIOUS ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his Handss๐Ÿค”

HAHA KAHAN KAHAN SE YEH HOTICE KARTI HAI TU!!!

Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

LOL ๐Ÿคฃ

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat hai๐Ÿคฃ

ACTUALLY DID YOU NOTICE HER HAND GESTURE THERE THEY WERE SOO FUNNYYY - PAPPA JAG JAAYEGA STYLE

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..๐Ÿค“

EBasso thumbnail
๐Ÿค—

Betiii tum kitni achi ho, kitni pyaari ho, hur Maa ka sapna ho...Love you meri beti, chalo chalo ghomne chalte...

Muniza

LOL AWWW MUMMAA ๐Ÿค—

HAAN MERE SAATH GAADI MEIN CHALO TO SAHI... MEIN BAHOT SHAITAAN HOON BAHOT MASTI KARTI HOON... AAS PAAS KE LOGO KO TICKLE KARTI HOON

GAANE GAA GAA KE BORE KARTI HOON

STUPID SI CHEESE WINDOW SE OBSERVE KARKE SAB KA BP LOW KARTI HOON

HAHAHAHAHAH ๐Ÿคฃ

AUR ACHI KHAASI DRIVING BHI KAR LETI HOON HAHA