Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
arrey nahi yaar... its been a crazy day... episode bhi nahi dekha!!! :(
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
btw bhelcome babezzzooo zzsssteerrr boyfirend... so glad to see you here... too badd i wont be around till the evening :(
But will try to check up on ya guys whenever i get breaks :)
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Rev.  I heard u live in bangalore.??  I am arriving in Bangalore on some work cum pleasureπŸ˜›.  I always told Vru, I wished all the old and new threaders could gang up and have a lot of fun somewhere.  Heard about the inception of the thread and its continutity and now wow!  ghost treads the thread!!!😊

I am called Bhoot... Preeto is my partner... Like Munni said.. I am partner in crime for most of the members 😳😳... oh also the lost Soul!!! I keep wandering in and lose the convo thread cos of the speed of the thread.. But today... its slow... Which is good for me... isnt it ??? Yup I live in Bangalore!!! And we too were wondering how to meet up!!! It would be such fun.. When are u coming???

And love equation... hmmm... They refuse to make it triangle... instead want it to be circle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovetheserial thumbnail
OK guys,  I gotta keep my sanity as I live IST.   See ya all around if awake in the morning.πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›MK,  Cutee-Ash,  Revvu (if u hv not already vamooshed!!)...

Have a nice day and good night from my night...
lovetheserial thumbnail
REVV ,  pm me ur no.  Atleast I will talk to you...Heard u also have a very busy busy work schedule...I arrive in Bangalore on the 16th May.
lovetheserial thumbnail
πŸ˜›Ztv,  where r u????  Are u in chat with your premi??
lovetheserial thumbnail
Thanks Revv.❀️  AL.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Revv--

Hey beauties...My gangzta!!! Maaa phaaamily!!!

I will NOT SAY THANK YOU!! But I would say--- Love you all and one of the best BIRTHDAY GIFTS EVER!! I am going to cherish all the messages as they are not just messages...but some memories that lit up our lives!!! And for that alone... I still watch Geet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Revvv mera chand, meri phree serviceπŸ€— πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ (khushi ke aanso after long time)...Good, smart girl, no thanks, only hugs, and luv, samjhi tum (MSK style)...Hai i missed you, hope soon will get a chance to talk with you...

Love you darlingπŸ€—,

Muniza
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Helllooo koi hai ke sab gaye ??????  Muniya , Nihu puttar , Bhanji , Alwa  ZZtv ,Ashyyy ,Lavzuu   ?????? πŸ€”

OMG ...REVS ...meri khoyee huyi beti is here ....kab ke bichhade huye hum aaj kahan aake miley ...πŸ€— πŸ€—
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jessu - Me here darling πŸ€—...How are you? Are you still alive? Hope so, we have to get more jhatkas...

Muniza