Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

REV's,  are u still around??  Never got in touch with you.  But Vru always speaks about you!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Oooh my evil twinnie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Yup!! She never tires of talking about me!!! Wonder what I did to deserve such a beautiful soul sis ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She did wish me for my bday!!! I should say... the 1st - along with my hubby!!! They both share an equation... a love equation... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†==================MEEE๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
lovetheserial thumbnail
Rev.  I heard u live in bangalore.??  I am arriving in Bangalore on some work cum pleasure๐Ÿ˜›.  I always told Vru, I wished all the old and new threaders could gang up and have a lot of fun somewhere.  Heard about the inception of the thread and its continutity and now wow!  ghost treads the thread!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Halwa, yes... yes i am :) after an entire week of not being able to watch GEET which was unbareable .. cuz my lappy crashed .. i am finally back! :) all set for the KC week celebrations :)

Happy birthday Revv :) ๐Ÿฅณ

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Revs, this love equation is a no no in India๐Ÿ˜†, but an open affair (a triangular luv thingey๐Ÿ˜†) in the US and Europe..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Eloo 3 Idiotss Aaaj ka Quotaaa of sigss

lovetheserial thumbnail
MK,  the whole lot of our dear friends are on the LVrazz thread, i see them randomly scattered like flowers in the breeze there!!๐Ÿ˜†  I am too much of a loyalist here...but if this goes mum then its better to be there where all the masti is...esp. when Razz dude visits๐Ÿ˜†   I hold on till the last drop๐Ÿ˜†, then ride my elephant there๐Ÿ˜†...
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello my dear idiotz... am here for a very brief time

jsut to say hello...

how are you all???
lovetheserial thumbnail
Cutee-Ash,    Hey He He there...

Just love ur zigs yaar.

I love that beutiful sari drape..she is a stunner...I wrote a lot more in my take on the SBB segment than the episode..๐Ÿ˜†
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyuuu Aloo..I am sowiee I will have to leave..I have to crash into ma books again..Bye idiots๐Ÿค—
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Premiii! <3 Mein aagaye .. tumne mera take pardha? :P

Aww Ashu I missed ya by just a bit .. see ya later hun ! :) <3

Z