Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NONSENSE!!! (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OMG Netri!! THE PRECAP looks even WORSE!! OuchThe writers have seriously lost it!! HOW CAN THEY THINK of such ridiculous things when Ishaan's just had an accident?
They can think of ridiculous things ... I believe they have capacity to do so... Tell me Who in their right mind would think of SR after their wife just came back from the surgery ... Dead  If they write such scenes then they can certainly write more crap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192Ashis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I agree totally sheemu...the CVs need to understand..that adding humor to every track is not realism...Stern Smile

Indeed one of the trashiest epi of SGP i have to say..n there have been many ever since Sona rained TRPs on SGP..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192ShadowImbueiViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Didn't enjoy it at all...
An accident is accident and having this situation it sooo many times doesn't minimize its gravity if thats what they were planning to show...

Thats what I mean!! No matter how big or little, when your loved one is in hospital...YOU RUN to seen them..and LOOK at what they were doing? OuchOuchOh dear!!!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 09 May 2011 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Ashis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Exactly..why they considered this as a small one...why not rush to the hospital immediately instead of discussions

radpat25111192Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OMG Netri!! THE PRECAP looks even WORSE!! OuchThe writers have seriously lost it!! HOW CAN THEY THINK of such ridiculous things when Ishaan's just had an accident?
They can think of ridiculous things ... I believe they have capacity to do so... Tell me Who in their right mind would think of SR after their wife just came back from the surgery ... Dead  If they write such scenes then they can certainly write more crap...

Yes Netri, I agree with you. That was totally out of place. The scene itself was nice, okay but it shouldn't have been there after her surgery, totally wrong! Instead they should have had a emotional talk, heart-to-heart!!

111192iViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I word to word agree by Sheemu...this was just ridiculousAngry and tom Ishan will say looking at Suhana..."aap kaun hai"

Resham I know how awful. ConfusedConfusedThe whole "forced comedy" of the ladies fighting over the patient/body is just taking things tooo far!! How do they think its okay to show things like this?DeadDead
WHY couldn't have just followed the original properly?
Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsAshis*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Exactly sheemu..the way all were pulling that body of the patient looked so awful...m like waittt...this is not the way to pull comedy...and why on earth did KK/Sanju went to see the doc...it should hv been someone from Kashyap family...idiotsAngry

radpat25111192Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Exactly sheemu..the way all were pulling that body of the patient looked so awful...m like waittt...this is not the way to pull comedy...and why on earth did KK/Sanju went to see the doc...it should hv been someone from Kashyap family...idiotsAngry

I know, that is what I was wondering!! How on earth do they find that funny? I don't get it!! Confused 
KK and Sanju talking to the doctor before they Kashyap's??..LOL how ridiculous, but then again how could they talk to the doctors? They were too busy with their CHICHORAPAN!!Angry
Confused

radpat25111192Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index