Sasural Genda Phool

NONSENSE!!! - Page 5

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

True, this nonsense was missing in OBS.. Inder in OBS was in fact very angry with Ishaan for taking that scooter.. The reactions were quite normal and sane. Though I felt even OBS lost its sheen after the C-track ended. I only liked the quit shopping track in that after the C-track. But at least it was not completely insane.. SGP has become, Sanity Gone for a Party.. Thats so sad. I feel sorry for the cast. 

But most shows lose the sheen after one year, at least thats what I have heard. Its definitely not an excuse for dishing out nonsense like this, this is heights though.. 

exactly...all we wanted was sane...natural reactions...but oh well...comedy se phursat mile to kuch sensible dikhayenge...and when they show something sensible it already gets lost in these unfunny scenes...which leave a bad taste...but today it was worst

So true!! Suhana's break down scene was going brilliant until they decided to ruin it with their silliness. I thought oh no please leave Suhana out of this nonsense, her reaction when she saw the body was really good and her cry was very touching BUT then they decided to bring in a comedy scene. WHY?????? So annoying. They ruined a perfectly good emotional scene.
😡
😡 start was perfect emotional ...baad me director ko STML...forgotten that it should be emotional...back to his original style...result comedy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_d

no yaar i am not saying the show is light hearted.u misunderstood me... i was saying now we have to find the new definition for  lightheartness from dictionary of SGP.. i agree with you...its height of stupidity to show  mockery in tense situations of life... mujhe tho comedy circus yaad aya...the worst episode in the history of SGP...except for rano &RB everyone were lost today ...even i dint like ragini acting for the first time.

No no don't worry, I get what you mean. Anyways I didn't like how they all were for the majority of the episode. None of the elders showed the concern required other than Rano crying.
Suhana? She was good when she was thinking about happened earlier that day with Ishaan. I liked her calm composed response rather than screaming out saying "NAAAHHI" (in a filmy style) I liked how she was crying silently and trying to remain sane amongst the insane. Her breakdown was the best part but then again followed by SGP forced comedy. For me Ragini was my saving garce.

sushma_01 thumbnail
Looks like SGP's  CVs  have started to dig its grave. Such a disgusting and pathetic episode!!  Ilesh has always been irritating, I thought Inder had some sense but after watching today's episode I seriously doubt it !!! ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡  Who in the right mind would behave so weird after coming to know their brother has met with an accident??? Why do they have to add comedy to each and every situation?? Sushaan's SR, Suhana's reports episode and now this!! I guess Jassi would have shown more consideration than Ilesh. The only saving grace was Suhana as usual.
Right now I feel Ishaan's dialogue 'Tum logon ko aur koi kaam nahi hain kya, Jab dekho mazak sujtha rehta hain' really really suits Inder and Ilesh. Even Ishika irked me big time, good she got yelled at by her mom. For once I did not get irritated with Rano's crying. Cvs need to buck up big time. I did not feel like I was watching SGP at all. Infact I am not happy with the way SGP  shaping up from the last two weeks.

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No no don't worry, I get what you mean. Anyways I didn't like how they all were for the majority of the episode. None of the elders showed the concern required other than Rano crying.
Suhana? She was good when she was thinking about happened earlier that day with Ishaan. I liked her calm composed response rather than screaming out saying "NAAAHHI" (in a filmy style) I liked how she was crying silently and trying to remain sane amongst the insane. Her breakdown was the best part but then again followed by SGP forced comedy. For me Ragini was my saving garce.

[/QUOTE) yehi dekh nahi paye aur filmi style me nahi...hota tha tho utna bhi nahi dekhpate.. na baba...yes till foced comedy suhana was ok but the forced comedy dint suited the situation and ragini ...for me it was rano who was the saviour..

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Sushma yes I too thought 'is this SGP? I remember when we tried to contact Mr Habib a little while back, he responded quite rudely to one of us. Basically he wasn't happy about our heated views. Well all I can say after today's episode is that we only praise the show when its praiseworthy! You can not expect compliments if you deliver trash!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Madhu, now that I look back at it, yes Rano was the best amongst the elders but you I was surprised that even Dada and Dadi were shown mocking each other even when they knew Ishaan was in hospital. I can get the younger ones being that way but dada and dadi? Doesn't anyone know how to behave appropriately?
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And do you guys understand why everybody was shouting or mocking at Rano rather than comforting her?

sushma_01 thumbnail

Sushma yes I too thought 'is this SGP? I remember when we tried to contact Mr Habib a little while back, he responded quite rudely to one of us. Basically he wasn't happy about our heated views. Well all I can say after today's episode is that we only praise the show when its praiseworthy! You can not expect compliments if you deliver trash!

Yes di, I saw Mr.Habib's reply a few days back in this forum. I'm sure they dont care a tad about what we viewers think and continue showing illogical crappy forced comedy. SGP is the only show I watch and now I guess  I will stop watching it they continue showing us episodes like today.
Infact I was watching Star Utsav today and saw the episode wherein Suhana wants to give away Ishaan's helmet and scooter parts to the kabadiwala. It was taken so well and all dialogues were bang on. But now, SGP is loosing its essence, sadly!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Sushma dear, only the writers can answer your question. Its beyond me how they even executed the scenes today!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel sad , really sad. Nothing else I could say, genuinely  broken heart.