Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Di u speak that out NONSENSE tatz what i was thinking while watching the episode a full wastage of 45 minutes...just to add fun element they can't show ths rubbish stuff...u r right show has nothing to do timings whether its for half an hour or 45 min they have to take care of what they are showing...if sum1 from our neighbour met an accident or is in such a condition than also we don't behave like ths but look at these kasyap's they are doing their chichorapanti in such a serious condition when their bro is in the hospital...C'mon grow up man even meethi seems to be more sensible than inder n elesh...about the cv's better i won't say anything🀬😑

I know dear, even my doghouse seem like, its too good for them to go into at this time as they deserve worse for what they've done to today's episode.🀒 I honestly cannot believe this is the same SGP I adored.

Do you know what why don't they send Ilesh and Inder somewhere? I need a break from them seriously.

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Exasperated is the right word!! Very true! I have no idea who they think the audience are! Seriously its been long enough for them to realise what works and what doesn't. I would love to meet people who actually like this kind of NONSENSE!!

Coming to what you said about the lifeline of a show, I really don't think its a matter of time or the length of the episode that matters its always the quality and content that needs to be good. This chichiorapan was not there in OBS, so why was there a need to add it to SGP?

True, this nonsense was missing in OBS.. Inder in OBS was in fact very angry with Ishaan for taking that scooter.. The reactions were quite normal and sane. Though I felt even OBS lost its sheen after the C-track ended. I only liked the quit shopping track in that after the C-track. But at least it was not completely insane.. SGP has become, Sanity Gone for a Party.. Thats so sad. I feel sorry for the cast. 

But most shows lose the sheen after one year, at least thats what I have heard. Its definitely not an excuse for dishing out nonsense like this, this is heights though.. 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

True, this nonsense was missing in OBS.. Inder in OBS was in fact very angry with Ishaan for taking that scooter.. The reactions were quite normal and sane. Though I felt even OBS lost its sheen after the C-track ended. I only liked the quit shopping track in that after the C-track. But at least it was not completely insane.. SGP has become, Sanity Gone for a Party.. Thats so sad. I feel sorry for the cast. 

But most shows lose the sheen after one year, at least thats what I have heard. Its definitely not an excuse for dishing out nonsense like this, this is heights though.. 

True but what I donn't understand is that the Kashyaps are supposed to be a loving and caring family. Yes they love to jest and spend time with each other and  as they supposed to be from this TRADITIONAL MIDDLE-CLASS family, they are supposed to understand the seriousness of life. Suhana was married into that family so that she too could understand this, so where does ALL of that go when something serious does happen? Mockery is okay when the situation is light and happy but when its bad/melancholic, why do they ruin it with their CHICHORAPAN NONSENSE? I fail to understand how they think of such things.πŸ˜•
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

kk and sanju were having deep discussion with doctors...par unhe itna time nai tha ki pehle kashyaps ka wait karte...unhe batate ishaan kis room mein hain...but no...they were with the doctors...and here the bunch of retards 'kashyaps' were wandering in the hospital like lost as if it were in some kumbh ka mela...are jaldi se bolo ishan kashyap kis room mein hain...wat nonsense...but no they wanted to insert that FUNNY 😑 scene of women pulling the patient...pathetic ..pls dont tell us its a lighthearted show...it has become SGP's biggest problem... 

radhika now we have to search a new meaning for lighthearted i guess????
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

exactly...all we wanted was sane...natural reactions...but oh well...comedy se phursat mile to kuch sensible dikhayenge...and when they show something sensible it already gets lost in these unfunny scenes...which leave a bad taste...but today it was worst
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Madhu and Resham, its all good saying that its a light hearted show but does it mean THIS? Lighthearted must have new meaning for the team of SGP writers.
 Lightheartedness can be when all is well, but when its not well they need to show it aptly. Today's was more like watching a bunch of circus clowns running around like headless chickens trying to find Ishaan! It seemed they are becoming heartless in this race for "lightheartedness".

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhu and Resham, its all good saying that its a light hearted show but does it mean THIS? Lighthearted must have new meaning for the team of SGP writers.
 Lightheartedness can be when all is well, but when its not well they need to show it aptly. Today's was more like watching a bunch of circus clowns running around like headless chickens trying to find Ishaan! It seemed they are becoming heartless in this race for "lightheartedness".

@black...very very very well said...superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mjtruelegend thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
exactly...all we wanted was sane...natural reactions...but oh well...comedy se phursat mile to kuch sensible dikhayenge...and when they show something sensible it already gets lost in these unfunny scenes...which leave a bad taste...but today it was worst[/QUOTE]

So true!! Suhana's break down scene was going brilliant until they decided to ruin it with their silliness. I thought oh no please leave Suhana out of this nonsense, her reaction when she saw the body was really good and her cry was very touching BUT then they decided to bring in a comedy scene. WHY?????? So annoying. They ruined a perfectly good emotional scene.
😑
😑
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no yaar i am not saying the show is light hearted.u misunderstood me... i was saying now we have to find the new definition for  lightheartness from dictionary of SGP.. i agree with you...its height of stupidity to show  mockery in tense situations of life... mujhe tho comedy circus yaad aya...the worst episode in the history of SGP...except for rano &RB everyone were lost today ...even i dint like ragini acting for the first time.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

@black...very very very well said...superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankyou dear.😳