Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Elesh's comedy and that tug of war was truely a nonsense CV's must  know that there is NO NEED to show comedy all the time I  now it was to lighten up the mood even if  Ishaan is USE TO such accidents they must have immediately rushed to the hopital.If CV's couldn't show Elesh to be bit matured than stop showing him being extremely foolish  CV's must not make a mokery out of accident.I could predict from that wierd way of showing accident that how how the track will proceed. Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Resham dear, would you actually call this 'humour'? It is an offense to humour. You are right though, they do need realise that such antics are not welcome and that they seriously need to pull up their socks!
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Sheemu, why have they ruined the show? They have ruined so many things.. Today was heights.. Will anybody in their right minds enjoy today's episode? I don't think so.. I don't think crap like this can give them any TRP. I think its best to not follow a show for more than a year because after that they have no clue as to what to do..I thought this was different, but I was wrong. 

I am too exasperated to use any of those smileys 
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got a doubt whether i am seeing SGP or not...chiii...shame on the part of C.V's...i have never expected that they will downgrade them to this level...the way they show  playing with a person who is withfull of bandages and making comedy out of it...unbearable...everything seemed to be over and utter non-sense...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Firely99. You are right. For me Elesh has always been the irritating one! It was so much betten when he wasn't in the scene. Why did they bring him back?
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aree opening ceremony is utter flop than what about the actual show?????.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di u speak that out NONSENSE tatz what i was thinking while watching the episode a full wastage of 45 minutes...just to add fun element they can't show ths rubbish stuff...u r right show has nothing to do timings whether its for half an hour or 45 min they have to take care of what they are showing...if sum1 from our neighbour met an accident or is in such a condition than also we don't behave like ths but look at these kasyap's they are doing their chichorapanti in such a serious condition when their bro is in the hospital...C'mon grow up man even meethi seems to be more sensible than inder n elesh...about the cv's better i won't say anything🤬😡
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Exactly sheemu..the way all were pulling that body of the patient looked so awful...m like waittt...this is not the way to pull comedy...and why on earth did KK/Sanju went to see the doc...it should hv been someone from Kashyap family...idiots😡

kk and sanju were having deep discussion with doctors...par unhe itna time nai tha ki pehle kashyaps ka wait karte...unhe batate ishaan kis room mein hain...but no...they were with the doctors...and here the bunch of retards 'kashyaps' were wandering in the hospital like lost as if it were in some kumbh ka mela...are jaldi se bolo ishan kashyap kis room mein hain...wat nonsense...but no they wanted to insert that FUNNY Angry scene of women pulling the patient...pathetic ..pls dont tell us its a lighthearted show...it has become SGP's biggest problem...  Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

I agree Sheemu, why have they ruined the show? They have ruined so many things.. Today was heights.. Will anybody in their right minds enjoy today's episode? I don't think so.. I don't think crap like this can give them any TRP. I think its best to not follow a show for more than a year because after that they have no clue as to what to do..I thought this was different, but I was wrong. 

I am too exasperated to use any of those smileys 

Exasperated is the right word!! Very true! I have no idea who they think the audience are! Seriously its been long enough for them to realise what works and what doesn't. I would love to meet people who actually like this kind of NONSENSE!!

Coming to what you said about the lifeline of a show, I really don't think its a matter of time or the length of the episode that matters its always the quality and content that needs to be good. This chichiorapan was not there in OBS, so why was there a need to add it to SGP?

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_d

I got a doubt whether i am seeing SGP or not...chiii...shame on the part of C.V's...i have never expected that they will downgrade them to this level...the way they show  playing with a person who is withfull of bandages and making comedy out of it...unbearable...everything seemed to be over and utter non-sense...

True Madhu, this really has to be the worst episode of SGP so far!! Its so pathetic that even the word pathetic sounds good in comparison to the epsiode.🤢