Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Didn't enjoy it at all...

An accident is accident and having this situation it sooo many times doesn't minimize its gravity if thats what they were planning to show...

Thats what I mean!! No matter how big or little, when your loved one is in hospital...YOU RUN to seen them..and LOOK at what they were doing? Oh dear!!!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly..why they considered this as a small one...why not rush to the hospital immediately instead of discussions
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

They can think of ridiculous things ... I believe they have capacity to do so... Tell me Who in their right mind would think of SR after their wife just came back from the surgery ... ðŸ¤¢  If they write such scenes then they can certainly write more crap...

Yes Netri, I agree with you. That was totally out of place. The scene itself was nice, okay but it shouldn't have been there after her surgery, totally wrong! Instead they should have had a emotional talk, heart-to-heart!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I word to word agree by Sheemu...this was just ridiculous😡 and tom Ishan will say looking at Suhana..."aap kaun hai"

Resham I know how awful. 😕😕The whole "forced comedy" of the ladies fighting over the patient/body is just taking things tooo far!! How do they think its okay to show things like this?🤢🤢
WHY couldn't have just followed the original properly?
😡

*Resham* thumbnail
Exactly sheemu..the way all were pulling that body of the patient looked so awful...m like waittt...this is not the way to pull comedy...and why on earth did KK/Sanju went to see the doc...it should hv been someone from Kashyap family...idiots😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Exactly sheemu..the way all were pulling that body of the patient looked so awful...m like waittt...this is not the way to pull comedy...and why on earth did KK/Sanju went to see the doc...it should hv been someone from Kashyap family...idiots😡

I know, that is what I was wondering!! How on earth do they find that funny? I don't get it!! 😕 
KK and Sanju talking to the doctor before they Kashyap's??..LOL how ridiculous, but then again how could they talk to the doctors? They were too busy with their CHICHORAPAN!!😡
😕
Feefi thumbnail
good thing im not watching SGP currently 
*Resham* thumbnail
Sheemu..just to bring out comedy flavour they should not use these cheap things...m seriously off with this humor...do they understand the meaning of it😡
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

good thing im not watching SGP currently 

Lucky you😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Feefi dear, don't bother watching it! Its not worth it!