mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This really is the height of stupidity!! I cannot believe that after they heard Ishaan's in hospital, they actually WASTED time with Ilesh and Inder's CHICHORAPAN!!! 🀒🀒🀒Don't they EVER understand the sensitivity in such serious situations??😑😑 Istead of running to the hospital, they were acting so casual and behaving like idiots????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• What kind of people are they supposed to be? Such silliness is not acceptable in such circumstances!!

Also, why was there a need to show a Panna's scene in the middle of this tension? Total lackluster!! UFFF!!

Isn't it amazing how KK and Sanju got to speak to the DR before they did?? πŸ˜•

Let me know if anyone actually enjoyed Inder and Ilesh's utter NONSENSE!!
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Calm Down Sheemu... V r all upset with their story treat ment ... They don't have much choice since 45 Epi. length they have show Chichorapan... but look a the bright side today it's arpita's turn ... Will read the update with her unique style...πŸ˜† 
iViews thumbnail
Shwetha It's male Shattys...🀣   Don't let them get away...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Calm Down Sheemu... V r all upset with their story treat ment ... They don't have much choice since 45 Epi. length they have show Chichorapan... but look a the bright side today it's arpita's turn ... Will read the update with her unique style...πŸ˜† 

I am sorry dear Netri, the length of a programme should have NOTHING to do with the QUALITY/CONTENT of the show!!

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I am sorry dear Netri, the length of a programme should have NOTHING to do with the QUALITY/CONTENT of the show!!

I understan sheemu but it is going to b their excuse for writting this kinda story Tell me did U enjoy " Ye mera pati hain " Game ? I didn't  So Y they repeatedly giving us more & more pathetic story... As per KK & Sanju ...Less said the better...πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
OMG Netri!! THE PRECAP looks even WORSE!! 🀒🀒🀒The writers have seriously lost it!! HOW CAN THEY THINK of such ridiculous things when Ishaan's just had an accident?
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't enjoy it at all...
An accident is accident and having this situation it sooo many times doesn't minimize its gravity if thats what they were planning to show...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I word to word agree by Sheemu...this was just ridiculous😑 and tom Ishan will say looking at Suhana..."aap kaun hai"
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

OMG Netri!! THE PRECAP looks even WORSE!! The writers have seriously lost it!! HOW CAN THEY THINK of such ridiculous things when Ishaan's just had an accident?

They can think of ridiculous things ... I believe they have capacity to do so... Tell me Who in their right mind would think of SR after their wife just came back from the surgery ... πŸ€’  If they write such scenes then they can certainly write more crap...
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree totally sheemu...the CVs need to understand..that adding humor to every track is not realism...😳

Indeed one of the trashiest epi of SGP i have to say..n there have been many ever since Sona rained TRPs on SGP..