India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NONSENSE!!!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
This really is the height of stupidity!! I cannot believe that after they heard Ishaan's in hospital, they actually WASTED time with Ilesh and Inder's CHICHORAPAN!!! DeadDeadDeadDon't they EVER understand the sensitivity in such serious situations??AngryAngry Istead of running to the hospital, they were acting so casual and behaving like idiots????ConfusedConfusedConfused What kind of people are they supposed to be? Such silliness is not acceptable in such circumstances!!

Also, why was there a need to show a Panna's scene in the middle of this tension? Total lackluster!!Ouch UFFF!!

Isn't it amazing how KK and Sanju got to speak to the DR before they did?? ConfusedOuch

Let me know if anyone actually enjoyed Inder and Ilesh's utter NONSENSE!!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 09 May 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsiGABRIELLA-TEENRBO_Addictradpat25DiiviArmu4evarose-girlwadhwaniki--sree--Shehreen_27MJHTMonayaSajanShadowImbueFeefi111192GurpreetDiViewsAshisSiddhi_*Resham*

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Calm Down Sheemu... V r all upset with their story treat ment ... They don't have much choice since 45 Epi. length they have show Chichorapan... but look a the bright side today it's arpita's turn ... Will read the update with her unique style...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192Ashis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Shwetha It's male Shattys...ROFL   Don't let them get away...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Calm Down Sheemu... V r all upset with their story treat ment ... They don't have much choice since 45 Epi. length they have show Chichorapan... but look a the bright side today it's arpita's turn ... Will read the update with her unique style...LOL 

I am sorry dear Netri, the length of a programme should have NOTHING to do with the QUALITY/CONTENT of the show!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192ShadowImbueiViewsAshis*Resham*

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

I am sorry dear Netri, the length of a programme should have NOTHING to do with the QUALITY/CONTENT of the show!!

I understan sheemu but it is going to b their excuse for writting this kinda story Tell me did U enjoy " Ye mera pati hain " Game ? I didn't  So Y they repeatedly giving us more & more pathetic story... As per KK & Sanju ...Less said the better...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
OMG Netri!! THE PRECAP looks even WORSE!! DeadDeadDeadOuchOuchOuchThe writers have seriously lost it!! HOW CAN THEY THINK of such ridiculous things when Ishaan's just had an accident?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsAshis*Resham*

MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Didn't enjoy it at all...
An accident is accident and having this situation it sooo many times doesn't minimize its gravity if thats what they were planning to show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Ashis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I word to word agree by Sheemu...this was just ridiculousAngry and tom Ishan will say looking at Suhana..."aap kaun hai"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENradpat25rose-girlmjtruelegend111192Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index