Fan Fictions

CLOSED - Page 59

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^I 2nd that!!!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTHOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
it's hot hot hot and i wanna spam spam spam!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
You're hot or the update?!πŸ˜†
desigirl_18 thumbnail
the update is hot, i am hot, ur hot and the weather is hot!! how's that?!πŸ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
We're all hot for Maneet...I think case closed for the hotness issue...so much hotness...that good for global warming!
Just caught up with your FF
This is AMAZING!
Uhoh Geet better have a good explanation why she just left!
And how comes she ignored maan in the past after he left for Harvard?
Continue soon
Can't wait to read the next part!
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was awesome part...

part so some where it was geet's mistake or misunderstanding which led them here n they were separated...

and again she did the same she left him... this time she better be ready to face THE MSK !!!

This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

[ahahahahahahahaha NAWWW I don't pity u sweety muffin . . .  LOL remember ur not talking to me πŸ˜‰

okay first the sweety and cutie gotta go😑  woman, is it ur mission in life to fail to acknowledge my masculinity?😑 I.AM.MACHO and i am engaged so i don't think my soon-to-be-wifey would like u calling me those derogatory words :p
and si evil senorita, i am not talking to you but common, why torture other poor souls who have done nothing to harm you?

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha I dont understand what I have done I am soweee 😭
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvabbybaby

okay first the sweety and cutie gotta go😑  woman, is it ur mission in life to fail to acknowledge my masculinity?😑 I.AM.MACHO and i am engaged so i don't think my soon-to-be-wifey would like u calling me those derogatory words :p
and si evil senorita, i am not talking to you but common, why torture other poor souls who have done nothing to harm you?

thats the thing...u DIDN'T do anythingAngry...no pms or saying hola in my absence*pouts*...well umm *clears throat*  now maybe if u gave an update, i might think about forgiving uπŸ˜ƒ
p.s. its fun to torture u *muhahaha*
luvabbybaby1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

thats the thing...u DIDN'T do anything😑...no pms or saying hola in my absence*pouts*...well umm *clears throat*  now maybe if u gave an update, i might think about forgiving uπŸ˜ƒ
p.s. its fun to torture u *muhahaha*

πŸ˜† The tears worked πŸ˜‰ HAHAHAHA torture ehhh . .. . . LOLZZZ I am the one that updates MACHOOO SWEET MUFFFIIINN 🀣 LOL I updated SMP if that increases my brownie points πŸ˜‰