Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So manipulation will start in july like you planned right?! Or can we expect a surprise soon?!😆
ammu5 thumbnail
finally another beautiful ff came to an end. loved it 2 da core.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww..i loved it...finally after all the obstacles in their life...Maan and geet are finally together as a married couple...and with another symbol of love on the way..
love the father-daughter relationship Maan and anjlai share...even she sides with her dad all the time...
and Geet's hormones...lolzzz...
i loved it all...it truly was a very special story...
p.s...once again...good luck for ur exams...hope u do well..
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it lizzz... if it was in my hand i would never hav let u end this ff... i fall in love wid wateva u write... u r so so good in wateva u write... keep writing... thanx...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow absolutely amazing...
well destiny played cruel game with them and then their misunderstandings...
finally everything sorted as their love was stronger and they stayed loving each other...
i cudnt believe that geet's mom wanted to kill the baby...
but geet was strong and made her life out of all these...

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
You finished it...what a beautiful ending!!! And a sexy one too...happy ending at last! YAY!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Loved it Lizzy!!! It was awesome!
bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was a great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that was just so beautiful...totally loved it...
Originally posted by: jnawaz

haye tauba...i thought i was only one update behind but yahaan toh...you are on part 12 and you ENDED!? 😲...say what!? chalo...let me read...apparently Maan's a jerk as of part 9...or so my friend who reads your ff tells me...actually...she told me a few times at work this weekend 😆

Chapter 9

that opening scene...Geet clutching her stomach...omg...hardcore!! 👏...😲...😲...😲..OMG!!! W*F!? Rano beating Geet like that!! really...thats horrible...i literally sat staring at the screen for a minute before reading on...that was ridiculous!! ya she's mad and i get it...but to beat your grown daughter like that...hell...to beat anyone like that!? 😡...oh hell no!!!  ok...so now im glad i didnt read it when you first posted it cuz i'd go crazy waiting...of course i knew Maan would find them..but that smirk..that smirk scares me 

Chapter 10

i cant believe he took anjali like that...how could he?! you know...if i have a talent for making you people cry...you have a serious talent for making ME want to hate maan!!! 🤬 (im cursing at maan, not you 😆) ...geet running and falling...well picturized...👏...ok...i know he's trying to repent and be all apologetic for his actions...but when he said that being a mother isnt any more important than a father...oh hell no...now we've got issues! (i sound like some chick from the ghettos! ...see what you do to me!?) ...being a mother is definitely more important and carries more weight...she carried the child and delivered the child!! dont tell me that doesnt make mothers even more worthy!! 😡...what does this MSK think of himself!? im so tired of is misunderstanding geet and treating her like crap!! 😡..."ill snatch her and youll come running"...i just lost what little respect i had for this version of MSK 🤢

Chapter 11

his reply to geets sexual assault comment...left a horrid taste in my mouth...i swear..i made a face 🤢...how low can this man sink? 😡...so im reading too fast cuz i thought it said "anjali was her gift from hell"...🤣...my bad...

Chapter 12

ok...the fact that Geet let him have his way with her and touch her all over after the things he did and said...im losing respect for her as well ...have control woman!! sigh...good ending...but...i dont know...after all maan did...misunderstanding or not...just...cant get over it...

JAZ

HOW kewl is that! OMG username of the friend (if you don't mind me asking!) 
See I knew it! I was writing the small note that said at the bottom of one of the updates that someone is going to question the male/female issues within the ff (oh that might have been SMP) . . .  But than I KNEW IT! 😆

I have meant to quench such queries with the section of the ff saying that Maan made himself do all that such as being possessed than realizing they were a victim of misunderstanding, already knowing Geet had lied to him (since he found her in similar ways), having been enraged at her lies to keep her daughter away, sleeping with him and than leaving without saying anything . . . I thought it would be compensated with the section that stated that Maan was forcing himself to be cruel with Geet!

Oh MY . . .  I did not wish to leave such an impression . . .  Hopefully I can write an EPI in due time and solve the previously mentioned issues!

Thanks Jaz,

Love ur analysis! Keep em coming 😉

AND U MAKE ME CRY . . . Regardless atleast I don't present little to no hope of a Maan (cuz he's dead such as in Humesha SAAT 😡)

LOL 😆 AH got u to! See this is why I asked if you had happy endings . . . TSK TSK

Love

Liz