Posted: 12 years ago
awsome yaar ,,,,loved it 
amazing updates...
im not really feeling bad for geet... cause she kept anjali away from maan for 9 years now thats too heartless...
continue soon
awww poor geet
do continue
it was amazing
aww i dont want maan to do dat
i cant dey cum to sum compromise
I don't actually know who to side with 🤓

on the one hand there's Geet who has been through so many hardships from the age of 16 BUT she kept a daughter away from a father (even if she thought that he was engaged, she still should have contacted him!)

and then there's Maan, I feel bad for the guy for having missed out on 9 years of his daughters life but his cruelty towards Geet is appalling  😲

sure he wants both Anjali and Geet back in his life... but is a custody battle really the way to go ???

But then again I quite like a angry Maan 😆 he's far more entertaining to read about 😛

Great Stuff Liz eagerly waiting for the next part... and I hope Geet doesn't give in easily and that she fights back...

what the heck why is being so cruel with her and what went wrong between two of them 
Oh Liz I forgot to tell u what an amazing update it was.
Thanx
do update soon. This ff badly needs an update .
hey that was amazing...please carry on :-)
That was wonderful!!!

Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!
OMG!
maan was so harsh and cruel
he can't do this to geet!
and i don't think geet cheated him!
there is something else going on...something big!
and the past was really sad
rano was being so harsh on her
feel really bad for geet
poor thing going through soo much!
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Oh my God ... Will u hate me if I tell u that I hate this geet. What kind of mother deny a father and dayghter's realtion. It wud b mean but if I was the judge of this custody case, I wud give the verdict that mother cannot b anyway near the daughter
for nxt 9 yrs. I really don't care of what she went through or how awful she thought maan was ,evn if He was the worst guy in the world... All I know is that she didn't tell a father that he has a kid and she purposely kept a daughter
away from his biological father. Selfish, selfcentered geet. Judging for her luv story and throwing the result on her
daughter :(

aww maan wanted her to say sorry for how she lowered him into physical contact and left him in the
morning..Taking away Anjali from him again..., aww the longing... All he wanted was sum kinda acknowledgement that may b once she was

wrong that mayb she wants him too...

Not hating U ðŸ˜› cause everybody has different reasons & believes but we don't know complete story yet. may be something happened & that turn the things different way. (she was 16 & not everyone is mature at this age) Yes she is wrong in keeping a daughter from her father but she has her own insecurities like if Maan marry someone else & that women don't accept the child. children psychology is way too different than adults & it leaves the eternal marks

agree Maan is right, she tricked him & that was wrong. She definitely want him but it's all hazy 4 them