Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update Liz!! Very interesting Maneet scene but why does Maan feel Geet tricked him? I feel there is something/someone bigger involved in all this misunderstanding!! Waiting for more soon!!
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous, y maan is being so heartless??? Wats d missunderstanding between them??? So many questions, plz update n answer them all asap
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God ... Will u hate me if I tell u that I hate this geet. What kind of mother deny a father and dayghter's realtion. It wud b mean but if I was the judge of this custody case, I wud give the verdict that mother cannot b anyway near the daughter
for nxt 9 yrs. I really don't care of what she went through or how awful she thought maan was ,evn if He was the worst guy in the world... All I know is that she didn't tell a father that he has a kid and she purposely kept a daughter
away from his biological father. Selfish, selfcentered geet. Judging for her luv story and throwing the result on her
daughter :(

aww maan wanted her to say sorry for how she lowered him into physical contact and left him in the
morning..Taking away Anjali from him again..., aww the longing... All he wanted was sum kinda acknowledgement that may b once she was
wrong that mayb she wants him too... Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Why is he being so mean...and tell me is she really marriying anyone else??? God the update was very good as usual but my heart feels dark...i trust that  u'll understand what i mean.
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing update...thnk you sooo sooo much for updating...

but y is this maan being so mean to her?? feeling very sad for geet... cant he forcefully take geet also along with him like he did with anjali, rather than putting up a custody battle with geet,  his GEET ðŸ˜­ . ... 

lovely update dear... continue sooon ... 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. custody battle.. what will Geet do now? pls let them be angry but still live together..
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
yippeee...i was sooo right...

anyways...one thing is clear maan wants BOTH of them with him...yes his methods and ways of getting things done is outrageous...😡

why do i feel...more than anjali he wants geet back in his life...😕

and his is taking these extreme measures of forcefully taking away anjali so that geet comes back to him...😒

anyways lizzy...geet should be strong and strangle the zalim singh khurana and get back her child...and it should be him who should take the initiative to get things right because it was him who started it all in a rather uncivilized manner by literally kidnapping geet...rest just followed...

awesome awesome awesome...please continue...mwahhh...😳
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tht was terror-striking update...😆..with maan taking away anjali with him...snatching her away from geet..😕😕.i know...i will be called a cruel one...if i say i lyked maan's way of threatening her..😲😉.but u know sometimes a person's inner feelings come out only when forced like in geet's case..😉😉..she doesn't want to share her problems with maan who is willing in to give himself to her as he loves her...which geet knows.😊..then why is she not allowing him to know?Hoping it to be misunderstanding  by geet that maan cheated on her...i hope maan succedes in his mission to know geet's feelings..!!Continue soon..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 12 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hate Maan

Frm no where he came in their life n he is taking away Geet's life

I so hate him

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cruel maan!!

but loved it!!

somhow maans demeanor is justified as he does not kno what geet is going thru or went thru to bear anjali!!

plzz let him get a glimpse into her past hardships so that his demeanor softens a little...