Posted: 12 years ago
Dat was an awesome update...loved it alooottt..
Continue soon...😉
u know what... ur story is soo layered... too many emotions to feel from too many angles... makes me ponder on this plot n storyline even when I am not online n reading ur thread... after I read ur update all I have thought about was what geet as a teenager must have felt when she came to know about her being pregnant... the feeling that you showed was that of geet being protective of her unbron baby... but what I am thinking is about the baby she herself was when she conceived this child...yes she was sure of her feelings for maan even at that age n their moment was just a reassurance they needed of their love... but to beget!!! n at that age!!!... physical changes...financial responsibility, social standing... forget her family's standing I am only talking about Geet as a single person with maybe no family... I am only guessing here from geet's point of view, n since I know Maan never heard from geet nor cud reach her after he left for harvard so Maan cant be blamed, she might feel that Maan didnt love her enough to come looking for her...we generally feel disillusioned and often our judgement becomes skewed when we are in adverse situation and this for geet was a life altering situation where her simple teenage dreams might have been replaced by nightmares about meeting demands n being resposible for a kid...
Yes, at the first read I felt that Geet has a tunnel vision...she doesnt see the whole picture... but now I feel she has been forced into maturity too ahead of her times... where dreams of a teenager were replaced by worries of a mother... she had been threatened by Maan in your last update yet Maan was never going to execute his threat I think, but Geet has become wary of everyone who could take away her sole reason for living- her daughter... she acted on the instincts of a mother... she definitely needs words rather than actions to solve this complex puzzle she has constructed with Maan,Anjali and her life...cant she see that 3 lives are being unfairly punished for no fault of their own - they are circumstancial victims... n all they need is some time, a few words n yes the emotion called "forgiveness" -- Maan needs to forgive geet for ditching him(I feel he felt that geet ditched him back then) and also for keeping him away from his daughter, he needs to forgive Geet for not even consulting him on how he felt about this "symbol of love" in their lives... -- Geet needs to forgive Anjali for craving her father like she does which actually lead to the starting point of story where Anjali went to meet Maan to begin with... Geet also needs to forgive Maan for ( I think ) Geet feels Maan didnt love her enough to find her when she left her mother's house n had to go though god knows what...Geet probably needs to forgive her mother too coz her mother wanted to protect her from a life that she herself was leading n hence her reaction... ---finally, Anjali needs to forgive her mother for keeping her away from her father... I am sure Anjali is old enough to understand that what missing a father's presence means to a child since she has faced it... n when she grows up enough, she wont forget what it meant to miss out on telling her father what she craved for... generally, we girls are daddy's darlings...a father pampers his daughter much more than he pampers his son... n she might be seeing it with her friends who would be pampered or even simply cared for by their fathers... simple things like parent teacher's meet or even a case of first bike ride (I remember my dad had helped me learn how to ride a bicycle... n clearly remember how happy n satisfied his face had looked when he saw me peddling it like a pro, it had made me feel that I was the cause of that smile n pride)... she needs to forgive geet for taking decision for her...n Anjali needs to forgive Maan if at all she felt that Maan didnt want her...though i feel she now doesnt have slightest doubt that her father loves her dearly! :-)
n now my rant is over... I didnt realize I wrote sooo much... n I still have a lot to think about the layers that are yet unexplored in these 9 episodes... lovely lovely writing Girl... I am becoming a fan of your storytelling techniques...
Maan found them..balley balley...shavs shava...🥳 ...yeyeye...me luving it...continue soon...N y  geet doesn't need maan as her family...😕..hope u reveal it soon..!!

Rohini

hey  awesome  dear...
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  maan  found  them...interesting...
looking   fwd...

wow this was beautiful but very short Maan finally found them but why did Geet ran away from him at the first place dieing to know 
awsome ... pls post the next part sooon... dying to see maans next step... will you post the next part today??????
Update soon plz Liz, so, he has found them...whom is Geet going to marry...did she just make that up????
Gr8 update::
Maan has found them
Wat is geet gunna du now...
Cont soon Xx...
Awsome prt,so maan found them,lets see wht he do.