cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

Sure babe very soon 😉
  how soon 😉
can't believe Geet manipulated Maan in this way.but then again..Maan did say that.u r welcome to leave...my daughter will stay with me...that was mean...so she went to the extreme... still .can't believe she would actually use this way...Maan will be furious and i hope he doesn't separate Anjali from her...have to  say that angry love making session was hot and intense.u r so good at it 
Okay there's so much I have to say! First...this is my zillionth time reading it...and probably another zillion to go!

Holy maple syrup...that angry love was HOT!!!

I loved the way it was described...my personal fav lines will be at the end of this!!!

It was beautiful and exactly how I wanted...so glad you updated! And lved how Maan tells her...she decided for him and all he had to do was accept it...angry Maan...tell her baby, tell her!!!

And then she ran off post and angry sex...OMG! Smart girl, but now the beast is even more angry...can't be good! Love it!!!

MY PERSONAL PICKS:

~He took her right then and there against the door, as he tore into her and she let out a scream that soon became a moan. He slammed her repeatedly against the door as she bit him, marked him and scratched him till he became numb. Thrust after thrust their moans became louder till they manically kissed and staggered towards the bed. (this part was uber hot...sex on the door...ahhh! Me dead...how will I sleep tonight...actually how will I sleep ever?)!

~fatigue made them forget the innumerable times they made angry love.

~seething Maan was the beginning of his sudden violence. 

OKAY...there's more, but if I keep goin'...I'll quote the whole update!!😆

Splendid job Lizzy!

[ahahahahahahahaha NAWWW I don't pity u sweety muffin . . .  LOL remember ur not talking to me 😉
[/QUOTE]
okay first the sweety and cutie gotta go😡  woman, is it ur mission in life to fail to acknowledge my masculinity?😡 I.AM.MACHO and i am engaged so i don't think my soon-to-be-wifey would like u calling me those derogatory words :p
and si evil senorita, i am not talking to you but common, why torture other poor souls who have done nothing to harm you?

actually should I call you macho...you're ranting a lot!
Originally posted by sweet coco

actually should I call you macho...you're ranting a lot!
ahhh hetu di chica🤗
you have gotta let me call u di since ur legal now😆
ohh that, ya thats cuz i am mad at lizzy izzy pizzy so u can still call me muffin😳
i mishh you...man i wish i was in ur place rite now...done with mcats and apps...ahhh only chillaxation😍
Originally posted by macho_muffin

ahhh hetu di chica🤗
you have gotta let me call u di since ur legal now😆
ohh that, ya thats cuz i am mad at lizzy izzy pizzy so u can still call me muffin😳
i mishh you...man i wish i was in ur place rite now...done with mcats and apps...ahhh only chillaxation😍

ok di!!!😆

I still love muffin way better!!! 

Just balance...you'll be fine...still got apps to do...personal statement...sort of done! EEEKKKSS!!!

So much to and so much time...what will I do!😆