Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

C LOSED

Edited by luvabbybaby - 11 years ago
wifey thumbnail
she better have get ready for an angry maan and she better have her answer ready.
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U cudnt have tortured in any better way than stopping the story at where u did!!!
Amazingly written story... but I feel that Maan has suffered for no fault of his... he has missed out not only on beautiful life he had thought he would live with Geet but also his bonding on his daughter that he had a right to ... his daughter's birth,first words, first step, first day at school... things that he might never be able to re-live no matter what...
Geet n Maan have sure gone through some misunderstanding but the fact that Geet not even once spoke to maan after he left for harvard shows it might all be geet's assumption or lack of her trust on maan's love n words...
can we have another live update... n that too soon... as in like 2-3hrs :D... greedy me I know!!! but then where you stopped is suchaa desparate point... right now I am feeling like maan... he is searching for 1 person n I am searching for your next update... even 1 line about geet n maan's next encounter will be like a drop of water on barren land... a welcome change!!
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a jaanu romantic update. πŸ˜
but it was heart wrenching as well. maan seems to long for geet more than geet longs for him. they definitely share a big deal of misunderstandings but maan seems to trust their relation more. he was angry at geet whn 
she added more names in their relation. he didn't like it a bit and i luvd itπŸ˜†

thank u so much for updatin. πŸ‘
i wish u wud update more n moreπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh god!!! she tricked him. . . . . Smart but poor Maan. . . . I m sure he'll find her.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!
Geet left again???
Hope maan will find her soon!!
Cant wait for the next part!!
Please continue soon!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg she left without heart to
heart talk
wonder what i'll  MSK do now
to get her back & anjali
oh geet provoked MSK anger
now
brilliant part
love it
waiting next part
thanks 4 pm
angullgrl91 thumbnail
woah! awesome part!!! intense! great job :) cant wait for the next part! and thanks for the pm! 
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wheewww... that was VERY HOT... plz pm with the next part!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

aaahahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!...are you done???...pls say you have more!!!!!!!!!!!!