Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fullyfaltu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

I didn't pm anyone! I do noe ur a loyal reader, I always read ur comments πŸ˜‰ Oh and I am sorry bout TAC ending . . . I admit it was abrupt and not my best! But I guess I should have realized my time management skills when I tried writing 3 ffs at a time!

Hopefully u like Manipulated which I plan to give alot of time to!

i can manage time to READ all 3of ur ff at the same time and u dont get time to write... huhhh... notanki... u know reading is much more hard work then writing... so i m the one who should feel tired not u...πŸ˜‰... just kidding dear... its just that i smtims feel like i am pregnent and have a bad craving for ur update... see i love ur style sooo very much... and still u take sooo long time...

and yes manipulated.. yah yah i m waiting... actually no i m not waiting... cos my smstr final will statrt from july... so i hate july...  how about u keep SMP onhold and start mnpltd on present date... just a suggestion... cos whatever u'll update i will enjoy that anyways... ohh god i talk so much... take care babysh...
god bless u
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful~ SS~   dear...
 but slightly abruptly ended ...isn't it😊

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part...

cant believe maan actually put her on his shoulders...πŸ˜†..that must have been a sight to c...πŸ˜†

he did not even listen to her...to him the two most precious person in the world were with him...n it doent matter that he got to knw aby anjali just now...

i'm sure he will not leave her unless he gets some answers n give her the assurance (or rather dhamkiπŸ˜†)...that she in only his...πŸ˜‰

aww...he loves anjal too much...he arranged her room in just 5 min...he surely is a man of his words...(when telling anjali abt giving him 5 min)...

his love is evident frm this...
 he knew from this moment and on he would abide to her harmonious voice. The emotions that had awakened inside him, made his flesh seem a little less rough, his mind seem a little less old, and his heart seem a little less cold 

continue soon..
amzu32 thumbnail
amazing update like always.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved maans dominant nature...update soon
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii