Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

johnangad thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 At the mercy of the man whom she had hoped to save from her life's tragedy and failure. !!!!!!!!!! Geet was trying to protect him!? the plot thickens!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
now after he knows abt his daughter and her i dont think so he is going to let her go...
but wat happend that they had to split...
didnt he try to look out for her...
now lets c how maan makes her to trust him again and will their love thats lost somewhere rekindle bw them
pl cont soon

kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,, update soon,,,,
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
thanks so much for updating!!! It was just perfect...Maan as the cold hearted yet sweet dad is so awesome to read!!!

I love love this line:

Maan had never imagined himself prisoner to the few moments of ecstasy that drugged his world and made him an addict.

this was written so beautifully!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch and good luck on your exams babe...hope you do amazing!!!!!!

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
i thought that when geet said that she is getting married ...maan will be broken and sad...but no all your maan are stubborn and always get what they want...
he tied geet...😲 ...
loving this father - daughter relationship...
update soon...
by the way how was your exams..
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG loved your update sooo much
you described it really well
awww loved the lil moment maan had with his daughter
it was really cute especially for her to call him daddy
man she is one smart kid
i cant believe a lil nine year old tracked down her long lost father
nice how maan forcefully dragged geet to his home 😆
that was great!!
but i cant believe he even tied geet to his bed
me cant wait till the next part
love how the story is unfolding bit by bit
cont soon please
awesome update
loving maan & anjalis bonding
poor geet-maan shudnt hv done this
i hope its nothing serious happened during these 9 yrs
maan has to do lot of things to appease geet and a lot of tym to compensate for these 9 yrs of loneliness for geet
n e ways loving this msk
update soon
ninand thumbnail
thank you for the update🤗.. love Geet, NOT Maan... to leave and not look back and then to roughshod your way like a bull over anyone else to begin from where he left off... ðŸ˜¡... I hope theres something you re not showing that will reveal him to be not such a jerk after-all😆.. 
do post the next part soon..
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovley update
but a cliff hanger much...cont soon
luv ,
hope🤗
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh dear..he is so persistent to be back in her life...and the little girl is on her side...but it seems she knows about her dad..
and why she feared so much that she didnt told him about her wherabouts or about their daughter