Posted: 12 years ago
nice upate. geet is going to marry๐Ÿ˜•. it is nice and long update. too good liz๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for pm and please update soon๐Ÿ˜†
Good 1
Continue soon dear
Ahhh OMG why did i have to read this now i want more๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†!!! ughhh it's freakin awesome Liz!!! so much more fun when u don't have to wait for updates!!!๐Ÿ˜‰!!! u and ur twists Liz!! i hope Geet is lying or something, or that Mann gets really jealous of whoever she is getting married to and they have some awesome passionate scenes!! Awww i just love it when two people meet after soo many years of separation...makes me just go awww๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!

loved it sooo much...
nice update.. geet getting married!!!! hmm interesting,... continue soon
nice update
really well writtern 
perfect blending of past and present
cont sooon
thnx for d PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
loved the update...
omg when they had so much of love and understanding then how come this situation...
where it went wrong...
is geet really getting married...
pl cont soon...
Thanks for the update...u can well understand how much i love reading ur creations as whenever i come to the end of any one of ur stories i feel totally lacking in satisfaction...wishing it could have been longer enough or a never ending one which i could go on reading... Thanks for writing so well...๐Ÿ˜Š
luved the update...jus luv it...but abt the ending part of geet marrying...waiting eagerly for tht..continue soon..!!

Rohini

Beautiful update...thanks 4 da pm. Loved Geet n Anjali. Whoa...Geet getting married...hmmm. Loved the moments between Maan n Geet. Thanks 4 da pm. ๐Ÿ˜Š Please update soon.