Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saare jahan se achcha- completely spoiled (Page 3)

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
It really doesn't matter if she was in tune or whether her voice  was good after all she wasn't acting the role of  a musician. Not many people can sing really well in real life n d fact dat the CVs made her sing the song herself was good n made the scene kinda real. When Producers try to make their cast totally perfect it makes it unrealistic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83rusha4003

nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

gopi was great and she sang it well

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Why didnt the CVs use her original voice for aarti song? Why only while singing this song? And i'm sure with a little practice she could have done a better job. I know not everybody is a good singer but the characted Gopi is.. And with this song they spoiled both the song and the character. We dont want Gia to sing, we want Gopi to sing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@taralben
its not the voice.. Its the tune. The song has a very unique tune which Gia couldnt capture and Gopi's character is supposed to be a flawless singer. So to me it was a disappointment.

I just heard the song...It wasn't that bad...give the girl a break...Ahem's shocked face when she starts signing was priceless...I think it was just fine...straight from the heart...Heart Hindustan ki Jai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondon

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
bro the way she sang there was no patriotism but romance in the tune. it seems she sang to melt the hard core heart of aham with this romantic patriotic song. i just muted the song till she finished. could nt bear her spoiling such a song.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Rafeal.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I think you guys missed the point...her singing in her natural voice adds authenticity. Not everyone has great voices, but one should sing from the heart...Giaa has a very thin voice regardless, but that is who she is...but that doesn't mean that by singing the song she ruined it. So does that mean everyone that has a bad voice doesn't have the right to sing the national anthem, just because they might ruin the song?? Come on people have some spirit!
thank you - i agree with you
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
this is the lata ji version

Now look at how an orginal track can be spoiled in 20years

Edited by Jake-neil - 09 May 2011 at 11:57pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index