Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Cant really blame Gopi ... not many ppl can carry a tune ... that too in front of a live audience and without preparation to boot ...

But ... the CVs could have used playback ... it would have been appropriate ... after all Gopi is considered a great Arti singer by the family .. ... so singing should have been her strong point and more impressive than her speech ...

it was dumb to make Gia sing it ... 👎🏼
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Cant really blame Gopi ... not many ppl can carry a tune ... that too in front of a live audience and without preparation to boot ...

But ... the CVs could have used playback ... it would have been appropriate ... after all Gopi is considered a great Arti singer by the family .. ... so singing should have been her strong point and more impressive than her speech ...

it was dumb to make Gia sing it ... 👎🏼

@bold...well said Usha...
Gopi is portrayed as a Tremendous singer and now showing her singing something as known song as this but with so bad tune and pitch...spoiled everything..
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Gopi with her innocence she has 5 year old brain so what's new.

It wasn't just the way she sang. It was her total speech too! CVs seem to be equating innocence with dumbness, senselessness, idiocy, empty-headedness! My 5-yr-old niece has more intelligence.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think you guys missed the point...her singing in her natural voice adds authenticity. Not everyone has great voices, but one should sing from the heart...Giaa has a very thin voice regardless, but that is who she is...but that doesn't mean that by singing the song she ruined it. So does that mean everyone that has a bad voice doesn't have the right to sing the national anthem, just because they might ruin the song?? Come on people have some spirit!
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@taralben
its not the voice.. Its the tune. The song has a very unique tune which Gia couldnt capture and Gopi's character is supposed to be a flawless singer. So to me it was a disappointment.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally side you. It's really dissappointing when they do this to our national song (not anthem i know)
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It really doesn't matter if she was in tune or whether her voice  was good after all she wasn't acting the role of  a musician. Not many people can sing really well in real life n d fact dat the CVs made her sing the song herself was good n made the scene kinda real. When Producers try to make their cast totally perfect it makes it unrealistic.
nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

gopi was great and she sang it well

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why didnt the CVs use her original voice for aarti song? Why only while singing this song? And i'm sure with a little practice she could have done a better job. I know not everybody is a good singer but the characted Gopi is.. And with this song they spoiled both the song and the character. We dont want Gia to sing, we want Gopi to sing
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

@taralben
its not the voice.. Its the tune. The song has a very unique tune which Gia couldnt capture and Gopi's character is supposed to be a flawless singer. So to me it was a disappointment.

I just heard the song...It wasn't that bad...give the girl a break...Ahem's shocked face when she starts signing was priceless...I think it was just fine...straight from the heart...❤️ Hindustan ki Jai!