India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Didn't Like Koki (Page 3)

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Why would Rashi get gifts for  her in-laws she had no reason to butter them up any further as she had the Switzerland trip, but she could have got something for them as a thank you at least.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I agree, everyone knows when daughter in laws travel they mayka enjoy and receive most of the gifts, whenever my sister in law would travel, I knew what was coming...I would get one blouse that's it though she would be spending loads of my family's money, but her side of the family would get the lot...we all hated her for this...Tongue, but what can you do it's life, but I would do the same too, when I go somewhere, I will buy one thing for my in-law family each and the rest for my own side of the family, because I would bear in mind who all went on the trip...after all in this case Kokila, Aham, Jigar also went on the trip they should buy for themselves and the Modi family their gifts...but not withstanding Hetal is very good to Rashi, she should have got a gift each for her and Chirag (just one thing...as a gesture, that i travelled and remembered you my nice in-laws).

lol...at least you got one blouse...in this case...Rashi only bought for herself and her mom. See had Rashi worked for her money and got for her maayka thats different, but here she doesn't work for the money neither indirectly or directly. I don't want to say she has no right over the money, but she needed to know her limits. One gift for each and maybe two for herself. Agree she did not have to get for Ahem, koki, Gopi or Jigar. But she could have got for Hetal who is a very good MOTHER-in-law to her. And Kinjal and Chirag maybe. A women must know how to balance such things, and after marriage, as much as we might all hate to say, but our in-laws come first. I have two sisters and one sis-in law...yet when ever I get something for one, I get three, Just for no hard feelings, even if that means I can't get for myself. Rashi needs to learn this lesson, because its a very big lesson every women should know. We are all pointing fingers at Koki that she is this horrible person for taking away Rashi's shopping, but doesn't the same apply to Rashi, she forgot her in-law family completely. Only because, Gopi and Koki were their to fulfill that responsibility doesn't make her responsibility towards them disappear.

Edited by taral83 - 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm

hamzanuha

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yaar any way it is the modi's money with which rashi did her shopping... so koki taking it away was not wrong in any way... maybe i would agree dat taking away the make up set was bad... but anyway rashi would obviously go 2 get her make up or something at d beauty parlour every week... so may be it was reasonable dat she took it away... or maybe she took it away knowing dat urmila would be taking it away...so she may have taken it away... i dont think anything was wrong with dat... maybe dat was the punishment dat rashi deserves...

hamzanuha

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Koki was saying that Jigar told her Rashi got loads of things while shopping so I assume Jigar thought Rashi brought gifts for everyone and then Koki sees that Rashi only brought for herself and Urmilla and decided to give those gifts to others leaving them with a few.

hamzanuha

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Go to top