India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Didn't Like Koki (Page 2)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree with all of your points : Urmila's greediness, Rashi's kalakaris, marriage, Urmila not leaving anything for her own dikri, Ahem-Koki's tight-fistedness.

But there is only one thing I have to say in reply: No matter what & how the mother-daughter duo behave, Koki shouldn't have behave in such a petty-minded & contemptible manner. Where's her class?

The more Koki hates Urmila, the more she's becoming like her.

Edited by hamzanuha - 09 May 2011 at 10:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000music_mastiBobbi.-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i think koki will treat both of them in same mother rashi get change

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
No Rashi didn't buy anything for the Modi family...she just bought stuff for her and her mother. That is y Koki took it away...saying that you should also think about your family and just not your maayka. Had Rashi thought about everyone then buying things for her mother would not have been a big deal...but just to get stuff for them two...they show greed, and hence Koki punishes her. And yes Rashi didn't get to shop, but she shopped the first day they got there, getting Jigar in trouble. Rashi wanted to shop when her sister was lost..she wanted to shop when a important meeting was going on...she didn't care about Jigar and wanted to continue to shop...bechareko ek coffee be nahi leney di...she should have been punished... and sometimes to teach someone a lesson, you have to come down to their level...

Edited by taral83 - 09 May 2011 at 10:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1meetaa_13Ip-AK4everhamzanuha-tellyaddict-ANJ4-Nafisa-

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Rana kokila only took them  because she knew that urmilla was going to take them anyway, kokila isnt going to give them anyone.  she just didnt want urmilla to have them as she saw how greedy her eyes were

Agreed with you Sukk, besides those presents were bought from the Modi money not Shah. Kokila had every right to get whatever she wanted for her relatives.

One wrong thing- taking the makeup kit away. That was Rashi's favourite- Kokila didn't have to do that!

hamzanuha

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Rana kokila only took them  because she knew that urmilla was going to take them anyway, kokila isnt going to give them anyone.  she just didnt want urmilla to have them as she saw how greedy her eyes were

Agreed with you Sukk, besides those presents were bought from the Modi money not Shah. Kokila had every right to get whatever she wanted for her relatives.

One wrong thing- taking the makeup kit away. That was Rashi's favourite- Kokila didn't have to do that!
i dont think kokila has taken the makeup kit for herself she will give it back to rashi at least kokila left things for rashi u

hamzanuha

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

It was such a cheap act by Kokila. I felt like kicking her and pushing her into sandook well

LOL funny...but don't you start too with the cheap word.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaANJ4

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I agree, everyone knows when daughter in laws travel they mayka enjoy and receive most of the gifts, whenever my sister in law would travel, I knew what was coming...I would get one blouse that's it though she would be spending loads of my family's money, but her side of the family would get the lot...we all hated her for this...Tongue, but what can you do it's life, but I would do the same too, when I go somewhere, I will buy one thing for my in-law family each and the rest for my own side of the family, because I would bear in mind who all went on the trip...after all in this case Kokila, Aham, Jigar also went on the trip they should buy for themselves and the Modi family their gifts...but not withstanding Hetal is very good to Rashi, she should have got a gift each for her and Chirag (just one thing...as a gesture, that i travelled and remembered you my nice in-laws).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaANJ4

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
kokila ji is not wrong want to teach urmi lesson that girls parents not keep an eagle eye on girls home but give something to the daughter after marriage not take anything from daughters house.and if kokila ji take all the things is right because its comes from the modis money ..rashi go with her husband not for his success but for spend her husbands money on shopping only .rashi dont love jigar and her inlaws she married with jigar only for his money only.. after marriage its girls duty to manage both families her husband family and her parents family deal equally.

Edited by simibrar1990 - 09 May 2011 at 1:37pm

ANJ4

Go to top