Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No Rashi didn't buy anything for the Modi family...she just bought stuff for her and her mother. That is y Koki took it away...saying that you should also think about your family and just not your maayka. Had Rashi thought about everyone then buying things for her mother would not have been a big deal...but just to get stuff for them two...they show greed, and hence Koki punishes her. And yes Rashi didn't get to shop, but she shopped the first day they got there, getting Jigar in trouble. Rashi wanted to shop when her sister was lost..she wanted to shop when a important meeting was going on...she didn't care about Jigar and wanted to continue to shop...bechareko ek coffee be nahi leney di...she should have been punished... and sometimes to teach someone a lesson, you have to come down to their level...
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Rana kokila only took them  because she knew that urmilla was going to take them anyway, kokila isnt going to give them anyone.  she just didnt want urmilla to have them as she saw how greedy her eyes were

Agreed with you Sukk, besides those presents were bought from the Modi money not Shah. Kokila had every right to get whatever she wanted for her relatives.

One wrong thing- taking the makeup kit away. That was Rashi's favourite- Kokila didn't have to do that!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Agreed with you Sukk, besides those presents were bought from the Modi money not Shah. Kokila had every right to get whatever she wanted for her relatives.

One wrong thing- taking the makeup kit away. That was Rashi's favourite- Kokila didn't have to do that!

i dont think kokila has taken the makeup kit for herself she will give it back to rashi at least kokila left things for rashi u
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

It was such a cheap act by Kokila. I felt like kicking her and pushing her into sandook well

😆 funny...but don't you start too with the cheap word.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, everyone knows when daughter in laws travel they mayka enjoy and receive most of the gifts, whenever my sister in law would travel, I knew what was coming...I would get one blouse that's it though she would be spending loads of my family's money, but her side of the family would get the lot...we all hated her for this...😛, but what can you do it's life, but I would do the same too, when I go somewhere, I will buy one thing for my in-law family each and the rest for my own side of the family, because I would bear in mind who all went on the trip...after all in this case Kokila, Aham, Jigar also went on the trip they should buy for themselves and the Modi family their gifts...but not withstanding Hetal is very good to Rashi, she should have got a gift each for her and Chirag (just one thing...as a gesture, that i travelled and remembered you my nice in-laws).

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kokila ji is not wrong want to teach urmi lesson that girls parents not keep an eagle eye on girls home but give something to the daughter after marriage not take anything from daughters house.and if kokila ji take all the things is right because its comes from the modis money ..rashi go with her husband not for his success but for spend her husbands money on shopping only .rashi dont love jigar and her inlaws she married with jigar only for his money only.. after marriage its girls duty to manage both families her husband family and her parents family deal equally.Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why would Rashi get gifts for  her in-laws she had no reason to butter them up any further as she had the Switzerland trip, but she could have got something for them as a thank you at least.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I agree, everyone knows when daughter in laws travel they mayka enjoy and receive most of the gifts, whenever my sister in law would travel, I knew what was coming...I would get one blouse that's it though she would be spending loads of my family's money, but her side of the family would get the lot...we all hated her for this...😛, but what can you do it's life, but I would do the same too, when I go somewhere, I will buy one thing for my in-law family each and the rest for my own side of the family, because I would bear in mind who all went on the trip...after all in this case Kokila, Aham, Jigar also went on the trip they should buy for themselves and the Modi family their gifts...but not withstanding Hetal is very good to Rashi, she should have got a gift each for her and Chirag (just one thing...as a gesture, that i travelled and remembered you my nice in-laws).

lol...at least you got one blouse...in this case...Rashi only bought for herself and her mom. See had Rashi worked for her money and got for her maayka thats different, but here she doesn't work for the money neither indirectly or directly. I don't want to say she has no right over the money, but she needed to know her limits. One gift for each and maybe two for herself. Agree she did not have to get for Ahem, koki, Gopi or Jigar. But she could have got for Hetal who is a very good MOTHER-in-law to her. And Kinjal and Chirag maybe. A women must know how to balance such things, and after marriage, as much as we might all hate to say, but our in-laws come first. I have two sisters and one sis-in law...yet when ever I get something for one, I get three, Just for no hard feelings, even if that means I can't get for myself. Rashi needs to learn this lesson, because its a very big lesson every women should know. We are all pointing fingers at Koki that she is this horrible person for taking away Rashi's shopping, but doesn't the same apply to Rashi, she forgot her in-law family completely. Only because, Gopi and Koki were their to fulfill that responsibility doesn't make her responsibility towards them disappear.
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar any way it is the modi's money with which rashi did her shopping... so koki taking it away was not wrong in any way... maybe i would agree dat taking away the make up set was bad... but anyway rashi would obviously go 2 get her make up or something at d beauty parlour every week... so may be it was reasonable dat she took it away... or maybe she took it away knowing dat urmila would be taking it away...so she may have taken it away... i dont think anything was wrong with dat... maybe dat was the punishment dat rashi deserves...
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

Yes i really felt bad for rashi today 

first her mom and now koki

rashi shopped with so much excitment and she came and snatched away without even asking rashi

wat she intended to keep.

rashi could have fought with her mother but wat to do with her MIL-2

exactly!