Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 9th, 2011 Written Update (Page 4)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

i did NOT know Jabbu could be such a sick guy.. seriouslly I thought hima nd kukkan were good guys... he disgusts me now..

tfs

Rosh, so good to see you on this forum Hug

Yup, was a little surprised by the turn Jabbu took today. Did not expect him to take it this far and so early on.

I hope Jaboo does not create problems between Gunjhun.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SedabellaEtna_DiaxxMATSxx

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a detailed and a beautiful update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Infofan

no discussions and analysis of every Gunjhun interaction from today's episode yet? Big smile Where is everyone?

Seems like R is getting more and more comfy with G. she put her hand on his shoulder and sat next to him while he was reading Jaboo's letter. Neither of them realized what R did.

It was so cute to watch R admit she made a mistake in judging G and apologized and his reaction to that, the way G tells her that he is hungry and compliments her cooking.

Nice to see them working together today - looking for Jabevi.

R is back on the bed alone Unhappy   Embarrassed  LOL

Arre, Infofan, you can open a discussion thread and fire away.  I mentioned a little bit earlier in this thread.

I was worried about the sleeping arrangement today.  Is this pingponging ever going to end.?  At some point the two will forget who sleeps where and end up in the same place like that other time and then what?  Both Ammas are looking for pota and par-pota for themselves.  There is no progress in that arena.  Just the touches are more natural and comfortable, but hai, hai, they need to move past that...  LOLWink

I agree; the only thing that I am worried about is that they moved from intense gazing to comfy husband and wife companionship. Hello!  did they forget what comes in between?

I guess it could be friendship, but I do want more heat. Guddu is ALMOST too nice. What say? Don't shoot me LOL

BTW, did you catch the CB music in the beginning when Gudda is following her in the kitchen?

JP, I have compared this period to dating.  These 2 are complete strangers to each other in spite of many encounters.  These encounters created a lot of fear, angst and bad feelings.  So now that they are married, they need to overcome quite a bit to come together.  I am ok with friendship label for now.

This period explains how their view of the other changes with time and hence the chunauti idea is introduced.  I think it is brilliant.  I would wish the CVs to show a relationship culminate into romance through a series of episodes that brings the other person and his/her character into focus.  A moment of passion with such a horrible background in their relatiionship would seem like a Harlequin or Mills and Boone romance novel and not a maturing of a relationship.

As for the music, someone else mentioned the CB connection too and I think Zee may have copyrights over certain pieces of music and they use them across shows.  Saptapadi is another of Zee's pieces that is used in March April episodes that is from CB.

Edited by gardes - 09 May 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69Etna_DiaJulie0001bhavni88WafahInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Gardes good points.  This is sort of the anti-soap in a good way. I thought for sure that RJ was going to keep her fast even more strongly and that Guddu was going to go about in desperation drumming up business to break her fast. All this drama later, he would feed her himself at the end. But the show did not take this direction. Instead, they are working together a la Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy LOL. They talk in a rational and tender way and each actually grows in the company of the other. Today, their discussion was very rational as they were both explaining things to each other in a nice way.

This aspect of the show is very different than what they show in the promo. That is a more enraged determined Guddu. I can never imagine him really pulling her hair like that. And that is more Harlequin. The show is really surprising... in a good way.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 09 May 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaWafahgardesbhavni88Infofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Gardes good points.  This is sort of the anti-soap in a good way. I thought for sure that RJ was going to keep her fast even more strongly and that Guddu was going to go about in desperation drumming up business to break her fast. All this drama later, he would feed her himself at the end. But the show did not take this direction. Instead, they are working together a la Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy LOL. They talk in a rational and tender way and each actually grows in the company of the other. Today, their discussion was very rational as they were both explaining things to each other in a nice way.

This aspect of the show is very different than what they show in the promo. That is a more enraged determined Guddu. I can never imagine him really pulling her hair like that. And that is more Harlequin. The show is really surprising... in a good way.

JP, the CVs don't drag suspense in a melodramatic way in this show.  There is a very simple explanation for all endings and you have a DUH, why-didn't-I-think-along-those-lines moment.  Yes, it so unlike CB and other ultra melodramatic and chamatkarful soaps.  There is humor, clever dialogues, good music (I still get goose bumps when the title song is played), and all characters complement each other.

Much as I feel that  there is none worse than Vishnu Pandey and Kalsanwali, they kinda grew on me along the way, beating the crap out of each other and all.  If I sound over-effusive, I genuinely feel it too right now.  I wish this show to continue along these lines and end when needed instead of dragging endlessly.

[The meodrama was very much present in the early episodes but not dragged out either.  I hated watching Jan. 2011 and now Infofan tells me it is worse in Feb. so I am dreading it.]

As for the promo, I may be in minority here, but I feel that Guddu has not forgotten the chunauti.  He may or may not quit the Pandey household at the end, and he is changing, but he will not openly admit to it.  (He has softened and he will point out change in Runjhun as well.)  Only Runjhun will know the difference.  If the CVs surprise me at the end of the chunauti, I will be very happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Etna_Diabhavni88WafahInfofan

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thanks...

still love that 'hey hey hey lala' music..so romantic...

wish it was played in 'full'..cvs pls take note..

loved the scene with g and r...Clap..glad that no-one is showed as 'mahaan'..

accepts defeat and apols..great...no endless dragging that we as viewers 'hate'..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaWafahgardesInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Infofan

no discussions and analysis of every Gunjhun interaction from today's episode yet? Big smile Where is everyone?

Seems like R is getting more and more comfy with G. she put her hand on his shoulder and sat next to him while he was reading Jaboo's letter. Neither of them realized what R did.

It was so cute to watch R admit she made a mistake in judging G and apologized and his reaction to that, the way G tells her that he is hungry and compliments her cooking.

Nice to see them working together today - looking for Jabevi.

R is back on the bed alone Unhappy   Embarrassed  LOL

Arre, Infofan, you can open a discussion thread and fire away.  I mentioned a little bit earlier in this thread.

I was worried about the sleeping arrangement today.  Is this pingponging ever going to end.?  At some point the two will forget who sleeps where and end up in the same place like that other time and then what?  Both Ammas are looking for pota and par-pota for themselves.  There is no progress in that arena.  Just the touches are more natural and comfortable, but hai, hai, they need to move past that...  LOLWink

I agree; the only thing that I am worried about is that they moved from intense gazing to comfy husband and wife companionship. Hello!  did they forget what comes in between?

I guess it could be friendship, but I do want more heat. Guddu is
ALMOST too nice. What say?
Don't shoot me LOL

BTW, did you catch the CB music in the beginning when Gudda is following her in the kitchen?

@ bold - maybe Wafah could send him a book about the birds and the bees LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001WafahOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index