May 9th, 2011 Written Update - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
1.  RUNJHUN SHUKLA JI!!!😍  Not just dharampatniji this time.

2.  The way that Runjhun admitted her mistake... it mirrored the way Guddu first admitted his mistake to her plus the scene when Guddu realized that Runjhun had not taken a false prayer for his mom and told Runjhun to let it go.  😆 Runjhun's picking up Guddu's habits.😳 (Don't know if this made sense to you all but I have a feeling some of you will see what I am referring to)

3.  Guddu forgave her so quickly, lol.  I think he was more relieved that she let it go.

4.  I'm surprised Runjhun didn't notice that Mahadevi started calling Jabbo, Jabboji. Come on, now, Runjhun. You are slacking!!

5.  Mahadevi is a bimbo... jeez. 😕

6.  Jabbo... why do I get the feeling he's taking his cues from Guddu's behavior toward Runjhun?  Guddu misbehaved with Runjhun.  Runjhun's engagement fell apart.  Runjhun's 2nd engagement almost fell apart after they found out about Guddu.  Guddu forcefully married Runjhun.  Jabbo's thinking that maybe this is the way to guarantee his marriage to Mahadevi and let him live at PN.  Jabbo knows that Guddu only touched Runjhun on the neck and nothing else... so maybe he's thinking he needs to take it further...  I'm not sure what is worse. Guddu touching Runjhun with no intention of marrying her and trying to ruin her engagement... or Jabbo taking it further with Mahadevi with the intention of marrying her?

7.  Can I just say how much I loved that Runjhun's first reaction is to wake up Guddu and show him the letter?  She already starting to rely on him not that she'll admit it.  Then, Guddu's don't worry we'll take care of it.  An understanding has developed between the two of them that neither realizes is there.  Guddu wasn't happy about being woken up but he wasn't angry with her for waking him up and was more pouting than anything else.   Then, she puts her hand on his shoulder when she sits next to him (and keeps it there) to ask him to do something. 😍  She has total trust in him that he'll take care of it , and he's not about to disappoint.  Runjhun's not scared about going somewhere in the middle of the night with Guddu. I loved the bike scenes too - both of them together with one goal...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
yes the bike scenes were good..but was it them in the first bike scene??..looked like standins..
ok so today's episode was all about Jabevi- cv's are using a very clever angle in order to not focus on Gunjhun's love story. This way they can stretch story longer - not a problem for me.
Ahhh what can i say about young love - but i never expected Jabbo to become negative - i thought the writers would have kept them as a light and funny pair (you know the comedians)This show is really unpredictable. I am disappointed in Jabbo and i really didnt want this story to go this way. Well i have to watch tomorrow's episode to see what really happened as today story didnt have much in it.
Runjhun is back sleeping on the bed 😆
Thank you Wafah!

Now Guddu will be caught in the middle between Runjhun and his friend! But I'm sure he will put Jabbo in his place when he will be sure that he is the author of the letter: after all, Mahadevi is his sister-in-low and he may  feel responsible because he was the one who brought Jabbo in the house!
Maybe it's time for Runjhun  to mention that phone-gift!

It was interesting to see that Runjhun asked Guddu (the one who tried so hard to destroy her reputation and was also proud of what he did) to save Mahadevi's reputation...
and Guddu was like: Let's go! We can not wait another minute! Well, that's a change of heart for both of them!

Totally agree with Rani...👍🏼..

Your thought and my thought are as one...😆 ( I sound like a typical romance movie 🤣 )

Originally posted by Infofan

@ bold - maybe Wafah could send him a book about the birds and the bees 😆

Have I become the giver of books..? LOL Maybe I should use my experience as a science teacher...then again maybe not...
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Wafah

Have I become the giver of books..? LOL Maybe I should use my experience as a science teacher...then again maybe not...

@ Wafah...It look like you have started a bookclub...😆...

Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Originally posted by Wafah

[/QUOTE]

@ Wafah...It look like you have started a bookclub...😆...

[/QUOTE]
I was referring to Wafah's post in 'Thirty din Guddu in' thread where there was talk of Wafah sending him a book. Ek to bhej hi rahen hain, to ek aur sahi 😊

Anyway, just read an article about BBAT on another site, looks like a disappointing track ahead 😕  😲 😔 he might not need the books after all...
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
yes read about to new track..sounds disappointing..guess cvs are trying to delay the love story..😡
Sorry to say this but I used to think Mahadevi was really ugly. Big body but small face. Thank God they let her hair loose! She looks much more attractive now. Also loved the different scene. It was tiring always seeing Pandey Niwas. They need to change it up a bit!