Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 9th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's the new montage title montage...I forgot to post on Friday...then again it's not something new...

For the new time, they do a complete pre-cap from the part where he needs money for his mother, till Runjhun finding about the truth about Guddu paying the kid.

Runjhun is upset and is working int he kitchen. Guddu is trying to talk to her, but she ignores him and moves onto the next kitchen. Guddu tells her why she's making so much drama, and tells her he's trying to talk to her. He tells her he's not going to chase her all around and tells her to stand still so he can properly talk to her. He grabs her hand but she pulls away. Guddu follows her again and stops her again.

Runjhun asks Guddu why he gave his own money to the kid to buy something from the shop. Guddu shakes his head as Runjhun again moves away. She picks up a bottle and he tells her to set it down. He says he can't follow her all day. He said he didn't do it for the sales of the shop, he did it because Runjhun refused to eat anything so he just wanted her to eat.

Runjhun is surprised, and she says so he gave the boy money and forced him to buy the charger, and now he's being forceful to her too. Guddu looks at Runjhun and says how is he being forceful to her. He says all this fast that she keeps, trying to blackmail God is okay, but he blackmailing people or getting people to do something is bad. Runjhun says fines she made a mistake. This time Guddu is taken back. He asks her to repeat what she said.

Runjhun says she made a mistake and apologizes. Guddu smiles and asks her if she is admitting her mistake. Runjhun nods. Guddu smiles and softly tells her then he's hungry. She goes to prepare food for him and Guddu is happy.

Runjhun brings food for Guddu, and he eats, and tells her that the potatoes have been cooked very nicely (he's complimenting her food). He notices that Runjhun looks worried, and asks her what the matter is. She says she has a question for him, and tells him to answer straight. He says he never twists his words and speaks. Runjhun asks him if he had a sister, would he okay her marriage to Jabbo. Guddu asks where the talk of Jabbo came. Runjhun tells him not to worry about that but tells him to think for a minute if he had a sister what would happen if there was a romance between Jabbo and his sister.

Guddu says he would give one to Jabbo and tell him to stay away from his sister. Runjhun says that Jabbo is her friend then why is he saying that. Guddu says he knows Jabbo and he's a womanizer of sorts. Every time it's a new woman, and new round of flirtation. Runjhun then tells Guddu to tell Jabbo to stay away from her sister Mahadevi. Guddu is surprised, and questions Runjhun. Runjhun says that Jabbo's recent busy work is Mahadevi, and if he can explain to Jabbo to stay away from Mahadevi, she will try to explain to Mahadevi to stay away from Jabbo. Guddu looks angry as he contemplates what Runjhun has just told him.

Mahadevi is happily reading Jabbo's letter and enacting everything as she reads with her dramatic flair. She reads the last part where Jabbo calls her to meet him, and exclaims with happiness, but sees Runjhun at her door, with the plate of food, and pauses. She asks Runjhun what she's doing here. Runjhun closes the room door, and Mahadevi asks her why she's closing the door.

Runjhun says she doesn't want the elders of the house to hear, and wants to explain something to Mahadevi about her relationship with Jabbo. Mahadevi says she doesn't have anything with Jabbo. Runjhun says she knows about the mobile phone and says she knows it was Jabbo who gave it to her. Runjhun asks Mahadevi for the phone but she isn't able to present it. She asks Runjhun why is she threatening her. Runjhun says she's not trying to threaten Mahadevi but trying to make her understand that for Jabbo, chasing after girls isn't a new thing. She tells him that Jabbo doing this isn't the first time. Mahadevi isn't willing to listen and tells Runjhun she's jealous, that someone loves her.  Runjhun says she's not jealous but is speaking out of concern, and if something wrong happens she won't be able to stop it.

Mahadevi says she doesn't need to understand anything, and Runjhun can save her words to help her with Guddu. Runjhun says that if Mahadevi refuses to listen then she will tell Mittho Mami and Rajju. She is about to leave, but Mahadevi stops her and says she didn't mean to say all that, and says that she will listen to Runjhun from now on. Runjhun says to Mahadevi that she's like a little sister to her, and she won't say anything to hurt her, but for the better of her. She asks Mahadevi where she's going all dressed up and Mahadevi lies and says she was goign to go to bed. She says she was changing, and going to go to bed, and quickly ushers Runjhun out of the room so that she can change and sleep.

Jabbo on the other hand is waiting for Mahadevi in some remote area, behind a haystack and on a bed decorated with flowers in anticipation. He says he fooled Runjhun very cleverly, and now he will spend some time with Mahadevi, and he talks about how he will be committing a huge sin, and form his words it's quite clear that his intentions regarding Mahadevi are not all in the clear.

Guddu is back on the floor, and Runjhun is sleeping on the bed but is worried that Mahadevi must be sad and she said a lot of things to Mahadevi. She decides to check up on Mahadevi and looks at Guddu, so as not to disturb him, and sneaks off quietly. She goest to Mahdevi's room, and sees her sleeping. She says it won't be good to disturb and is about to walk away when Jabbo's letter blows to her feet. She reads the letter and understands that Mahdevi must have dressed up to meet Jabbo. She is glad that Mahadevi didn't go, and listened to her. She is abut ot leave, but on a gut feeling decides to check under the blanket and notices that Mahadevi isn't there, and in place are pillows.

She rushes to Guddu, and wakes him up. He tells her to let him sleep, but she says she has something important to tell him. Guddu rises and tells her she is very stubborn. She hands him the letter and asks him to read. He questions her but she tells him to read. He reads the letter and now is fully awake. Runjhun tells Guddu to do something as nothing should go wrong with Mahadevi. He gets up, and tells her to come with her. They both ride together to the place Jabbo has called Mahadevi.

Mahadevi on the other hand, on foot has reached the place where Jabbo calls her, and is wrapped in a blanket to cover herself up. She calls out to Jabbo, and screams when Jabbo grabs her, but he tells her that it is him. She smiles then. As Guddu and Runjhun drive to the place, Jabbo leads Mahadevi to the room he's decorated for her. On the bed, he's place jewlery, and gifts for her, and she is taken in by all the gifts. Jabbo puts bindi for Mahadevi and then bangles on her hand. He asks her how she likes his gifts and she says she is very happy. As Mahdevi is distracted with the gifts, he pulls Mahadevi's blanket away from her and leads her to sit on the bed.

Guddu and Runjhun reach the place and immediately start looking for Jabbo and Mahadevi. While Guddu and Runjhun search the place Mahadevi and Jabbo talk and Mahadevi asks whether Jabbo has loved other woman before. Jabbo wonders who told Mahdevi and Mahadevi tells Jabbo all about what transpired between her and Runjhun. She says Runjhun knows about their love. Jabbo is worried, but doesn't think anything of it, till Mahdevi tells him that Runjhun had caught her all dressed up and suspected that she was coming to meet someone. She tells Jabbo that she fooled Runjhun, but Jabbo doesn't look convinced.

Guddu and Runjhun finally spot the room, and notice the decorations, but the bed is empty.

Precap: Runjhun sees Mahadevi's dupatta and tells Guddu that Jabbo must have definitely brought Mahadevi here. Guddu questions Runjhun whther she has proof that it is Jabbo for sure. She's been linking Mahadevi and Jabbo but the letter doesn't have Jabbo's name on it. He says it could be someone else. Runjhun looks upset that Guddu doesn't believe her.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Wafah.

Today's was a filler episode but CVs need to be thanked on several fronts, again.

Runjhun and Guddu are settling into married life and starting to look and bicker just like a married couple.  Guddu's stance has softened considerably and is very endearing and Runjhun is starting to listen to what Guddu is saying and off her high horse.  They are starting to approach a middle ground, but I am sure they will continue to experience flare-ups.

The most important thing that I need to thank the CVs for is that they clarified that Runjhun is not mahaan.  She admitted to seeing Guddu's point and apologized.  That clarification was much needed and meant a lot to me as a viewer.

Runjhun asked Guddu a question about Jabbo and the CVs wrote a perfect a response from Guddu.   Based on how Guddu saw Jabbo, he was immediately alerted to go looking for Mahadevi when Runjhun brought the love-note to his attention.  It was a logical flow and without melodrama – very low-keyed.

Is Jabbo, a roadside Romeo, coming under the influence of our Bhagonwali Runjhun and may be amending his wayward ways?  Or is he going to create more problems for R & G with the M & Ms?
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!! I can't wait to watch this!!

I love how Runjhun knows exactly how to explain things to Guddu.  I was wondering how she would tell Guddu about Mahadevi and Jabbo.  Done really well!!

Lol, at the blackmailing God bit. 

More comments later... 😃😃
shamil thumbnail
thanks wafah🤗
so jaboo is a womanizer??? actually I dont mind! maha's parents need to get a 'zor ka jhatka zor se' 😆 I want to see them humiliated and later may be as gardes said I hope he amends his ways  and marries devi to become the next ghar jamai- jabbo-devi jodi looks really cute.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic update and even better epi. Oh, and looove the new title montage. Even superb than the previous ones.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rani2007

Thanks Wafah!! I can't wait to watch this!!

I love how Runjhun knows exactly how to explain things to Guddu.  I was wondering how she would tell Guddu about Mahadevi and Jabbo.  Done really well!!

Lol, at the blackmailing God bit. 

More comments later... 😃😃

Mistake corrected...My thoughts move faster than my hands when I type...so thanks for that...

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.very nice episode.i hope jabbu doesnt go against his bhabi.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

thanks wafah🤗
so jaboo is a womanizer??? actually I dont mind! maha's parents need to get a 'zor ka jhatka zor se' 😆 I want to see them humiliated and later may be as gardes said I hope he amends his ways  and marries devi to become the next ghar jamai- jabbo-devi jodi looks really cute.

Shamil, I watched Jan. episodes over the weekend and they were hard to watch..

The Kans Mamas and Dayan Mamis did quite a nautanki when Guddu lures Runjhun to the room above the adda and "touches" her.  Mahadevi getting involved with Jabbo, the womanizer, will be poetic justice for Meethi Churi and her Me Me Pandey husband.  They NEED to get back in kind for the drama she created in Ittarwali Galli back then...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx wafah hun...gud episode ...first time R apologised to G...So Jabbu probably takes M back...well lets wait and watch
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

Mistake corrected...My thoughts move faster than my hands when I type...so thanks for that...

lol Wafah, I PM'ed it to you for a reason i.e. not in the open forum. 😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago