Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Radhika &her trust... Kanha &Radhika scene... (Page 4)

vishala08 Groupbie
vishala08
vishala08

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks Devika excellent view and writing skill. Your writing is amazing and very comprehensive it explained Radhika's thoughts and action in a single conservation with Kanha, well done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.Neerjaa

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Wonderful write up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Devika...wow beautifully written. You're an awesome writer. You should publish your articles. Thank for lovely post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful scene Devika. Loved it.

Devika.

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Devika

How beautifully you weave a story--it may be just one episode, a poem, a thought or an FF---you are just amazing---

Really liked this Radhika-Kanha converstaion; a conversation between Bhakt and her bhakti---

Who can really know maya and leela? It is but a belief---if you believe in it...But liked the fact that even bhakti has to be questioned at times----Kanha's questions and Radhika's answers to them (to me) is the voice of reason---an explanation about Radhika's mindset...

As it is said in Geeta (XVIII-58)

Macchittas sarvadurgaani matprasaadaat tarishyasi;
Atha chet twamahankaaraanna shroshyasi vinankshyasi.

Fixing thy mind on Me, thou shalt by My Grace overcome all obstacles; but if from egoism thou wilt not hear me, thou shalt perish.

Radhika, by her unwavering devotion will overcome all obstacles, and BB by her ignorance and her egoism--not "hearing" the message from Kanha--will cause her own downfall----

Radhika's love towards her KK is unselfish and pure---and true love can only be given, without any expectation..."Love gives naught but itself, and takes naught but from itself----Khalil Gibran"

I wish CV's could weave this scene into their screen play

Edited by radhika5 - 09 May 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.Neerjaa

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Devika thanks for ur beautiful post..u know since last wk whenever i see radhika with her tears ,helpless, i feel for her...poor wife ..who doesnot have anyone to help her,...who doesnot have anyone ..who she can complain..she can rest her  head  on her shoulder,who can wipe off her tears...no one...except her kanha..since childhood she did pooja for her husband..all her life she dedicated her ,faith,love only and only for her kk...really it is very sad...to think and watch..
I wonder...why women has to suffer all the time? all agnipariksha why only for women?why tears only for women?we r blaming CV a lot these days ..but i think what they r showing it is very true picture of the women ...they r  showing exactly portrait of women in our society...all bad luck bcoz of women,here Radhika is a  victim...a part from our cruel society...
so many men  in our society like Dev...they ignore,they dont want to express their love..so many things they take as granted...as a man...manly ego always help them to grow this kind of personality...most of them like  whatever i do my patni will love me...kahaan jaayegi?I know DEV loves her but why this rude way? she is a new comer in this purohit family..who is gonna help her?
He doesnot need to yell or scream with her not that she is his wife ..as a woman he can respect her...atleast...Poor radhika..how long she needs to fight ?

Edited by Kinara2 - 09 May 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradha_bilahariradhika5Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishala08

Thanks Devika excellent view and writing skill. Your writing is amazing and very comprehensive it explained Radhika's thoughts and action in a single conservation with Kanha, well done!

thanks Vishala for your kind words...
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivamala

Wonderful write up.
thank you shivamala...

radhika5

Go to top