Radhika &her trust... Kanha &Radhika scene... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shivamala

Wonderful write up.
thank you shivamala...
Originally posted by Tazzi

Devika...wow beautifully written. You're an awesome writer. You should publish your articles. Thank for lovely post.
Thank you Tazzi.. publish my articles!!!!!!  so nice of you dear.. but if my post can bring  some soothness to ur heart, then i am more than happy with that dear, what else can bring joy to my heart.. 😛 
Originally posted by laxmis

Very beautiful scene Devika. Loved it.
thnak you laxmis.. my pleasure..
Originally posted by radhika5

Hi Devika

How beautifully you weave a story--it may be just one episode, a poem, a thought or an FF---you are just amazing---

Really liked this Radhika-Kanha converstaion; a conversation between Bhakt and her bhakti---

Who can really know maya and leela? It is but a belief---if you believe in it...But liked the fact that even bhakti has to be questioned at times----Kanha's questions and Radhika's answers to them (to me) is the voice of reason---an explanation about Radhika's mindset...

As it is said in Geeta (XVIII-58)

Macchittas sarvadurgaani matprasaadaat tarishyasi;
Atha chet twamahankaaraanna shroshyasi vinankshyasi.

Fixing thy mind on Me, thou shalt by My Grace overcome all obstacles; but if from egoism thou wilt not hear me, thou shalt perish.

Radhika, by her unwavering devotion will overcome all obstacles, and BB by her ignorance and her egoism--not "hearing" the message from Kanha--will cause her own downfall----

Radhika's love towards her KK is unselfish and pure---and true love can only be given, without any expectation..."Love gives naught but itself, and takes naught but from itself----Khalil Gibran"

I wish CV's could weave this scene into their screen play

Thanks much dear. sometimes this CV's are pushing me to pen it down, i wish someone from their team weave it beautifully. they have the best cast, they have the best plot, and they have a media to present, but somehwere they are failing themselves,It is their time  and money, and the actors working day and night non-stop but they are not getting the result, it may be heart breaking for these actors than us, when they  see the result of their hardwork on screen.. wish they take care of their child well...
 Kinara i was reading your thoughts ...here i am talking about Radhika , she has her Kanha  with whom she can talk or can share her thoughts ...Dev , he does not have anyone to share his thoughts , alone , carrying the responsibilities, and then  first have think about his obligation towards the family...Have to sacrifice his love to make others happy ...So i feel bad about Dev also  , fighting his battles within himself ...As for his rude behavior to Radhika , i think it was deliberate to hurt her so that she moves away from him ...
Originally posted by Kinara2

Devika thanks for ur beautiful post..u know since last wk whenever i see radhika with her tears ,helpless, i feel for her...poor wife ..who doesnot have anyone to help her,...who doesnot have anyone ..who she can complain..she can rest her  head  on her shoulder,who can wipe off her tears...no one...except her kanha..since childhood she did pooja for her husband..all her life she dedicated her ,faith,love only and only for her kk...really it is very sad...to think and watch..

I wonder...why women has to suffer all the time? all agnipariksha why only for women?why tears only for women?we r blaming CV a lot these days ..but i think what they r showing it is very true picture of the women ...they r  showing exactly portrait of women in our society...all bad luck bcoz of women,here Radhika is a  victim...a part from our cruel society...
so many men  in our society like Dev...they ignore,they dont want to express their love..so many things they take as granted...as a man...manly ego always help them to grow this kind of personality...most of them like  whatever i do my patni will love me...kahaan jaayegi?I know DEV loves her but why this rude way? she is a new comer in this purohit family..who is gonna help her?
He doesnot need to yell or scream with her not that she is his wife ..as a woman he can respect her...atleast...Poor radhika..how long she needs to fight ?

I agree with you Kinara.  I don't know whom we can blame.who wants to see their own product bad/worst, we all try to improve ourself, but here they are spending not only money their precious time too, then why they are not bothered. don't know.

They are leaving so many holes behind which need to be filled right now, not later, don't know when they will understand that gap, soon that will strech out very distantly that they won't be able to fill it well.
in case if they want to show Dev and Radhika in different poles, ok let it be, but they are failing in executing it properly.
I used to think  the story may come out this way, or that way, . But not even near, so only i wrote this part, because I am 200% sure we won't get such scene in CB (it was my hope with CV team all this time, but now i am sure they won't do it that way) so only i posted it.

I am badly expecting Dev and dadaji scene ., lost the hope with daima and dev scene, and also more meaningful scene between radhika and dadaji.. either their dialogue writers are failing badly(how can they hire somebody with no talent  in that area... no clue, they are paying for them , right? or may not be, who knows)..
 I thought maybe tomorrow they will show Dev and his mind set up, and if i write something that may ruin the actual plot, but no.. .. i am still waiting with a hope..that we may see such scene soon.
Personally i think the mind set up our Indian men has changed a lot, they are more caring now a days (new generation, the ego is coming down compared to 10 yrs back).. Dev's charactor is speaking loud, and staring at his Radhika just to show her off, just to tell her that I am hating you..  or may be trying to believe himself that he is rigt. but that should come out as his monologue.. they gave a scene for mohini to say her mind set out, but failed to give to the leading actors.. so whom we have to blame.. if they can give that to Mohini, why can't they give better dialogue for Dev and Radhika..

anyway, let see how everything goes, or maybe we can come up with somehting like this, to sooth our heart...  but i want the actors to get their pieace of reward for their time and hardwork... my heart goes to them..
thanks Kinara..
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Kinara i was reading your thoughts ...here i am talking about Radhika , she has her Kanha  with whom she can talk or can share her thoughts ...Dev , he does not have anyone to share his thoughts , alone , carrying the responsibilities, and then  first have think about his obligation towards the family...Have to sacrifice his love to make others happy ...So i feel bad about Dev also  , fighting his battles within himself ...As for his rude behavior to Radhika , i think it was deliberate to hurt her so that she moves away from him ...
 agree with you neerja.. yes it is his deliberate action to show her off.
and Dev , my heart goes to him too, till now he doesn't have anybody to share his true feelings, he was never been a kid,  maybe he had his kiddish playtime only with Radhika when he came to rawal, rest of the time, he was doing his duty.. in the iddist of Virat's call, rohan's tantrums..
we have seen him doing everything in rawal too.. he only went to git the stained cloth from mansaram's house, he only went for pooja, he  was doing all the work form childhood as a pure servent,
so now also he  is continuing hsi journey as a servent only, he is  longing to have his mom near when he felt so  down..
This show, DEv and Radhika , both are in same condition.. they don't have anybody to cling on , for pure love..
dev has dadaji, but he is in chair, who doesn't have any voice to speak out, to comfort him.
radhika has mansaram, but he is believing he gave the best life possible to his daughter.. and Radhika's doesn't  cannot  hurt his feelings , out of obligation..

But Radhika is storng, as she had that trust in her Kanha and she grow up elder's advice, sayign she is amrried and she has to act within that limit and she did...
for Dev , everything happened now, and he doesn't know,, ..
cv should show the clear mind of Dev, it si nto late yet.. hopefully they will..

thanks Neerja...
Devika i was talking about , that when you are low are high you want to share your pain or happiness with someone ...Radhika has Kanha from childhood who is her friend with whom she shares her inner thoughts that even she never shared with Mansaram , when Mansa is solid pillar behind her ...But with Dev , not a single person who can understand his pain , or can share his thoughts ...Here Creatives are playing some kind of game , why not any outburst from Dev, what he is  through his monologue either when he is hurting Radhika...He needs some out let to show his inner turmoil ...Its Creatives job,  not the viewers have to assume reasons for Dev,s behavior ...Some times they ride on bullet train and other time move like tortoise ...
Devika,

Very very well written scene.  radhika is geared by to fight her battles right from Dev, to BB, to Padma, Mohini and Viraat.  The implicit faith and devotion will wade her through these difficult days.

Ego is a huge destroyer of man.  BB will have her fair share of dose for all her wrong doings.

Radhika due to her bhakti she had a friend in Kanha with whom she could confide her deep inner thoughts.  Dev is a person who engrossed himself in developing those attributes which could give him the peace and solace when he was in need of it.  His feelings were translated in his whistling of  the  flute or sculpting the beautiful murthy.  His attention was diverted in action.  So these were his company at times of distress.  Sometimes the situations will force some people to outgrow their age in terms of maturity.  they fail to be one of their age.  Dev happens to be one of them and it is not unrealistic.
Originally posted by neerjashingla

yes i understand Dev'sfeelings i have already mentioned this above in my post... but not this way.. i know he is doing this rude behavior towards to R..is 100% fake but this is not the way he should be..he could have been little bit polite...he knows very well she will  never move away from him ..R is not that kind of girl. that is also he knows..what is the bottom line ? she is trying to come more closer...and she will be successful but my question is why she needs to fight to get back her groom?what is her fault ? ...she sees her GOD in him...this is the problem of R...poor girl...Dev understands everything but..let see how he comes out from his shell of silence...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago