Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maryamavina

Dear Devika, beautiful,...Rd's trust, devotion,love, faith, endurance,and she is all geared up to face and fight  all obstacles in her difficult path with the help of her KANHA.

thank you maryamavina...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devina22

very very nice this is the strong and determent radhika we are waiting for she will tear down the barriers dev has erected between them with kanhas help

avina looked so pretty and handsome in  todays epi.

thanks for liking my post...devina
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Devika-  Excellent conversation of Kahna and Radhika...Radhika has no complaints to anyone.She shares  her   all problems with kanha only         her angry , complains,pain and sorrow  everything...

Very good imagination...

thanks vini, with radev dreams and imaginations are unlimited...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Lovely. Your Writing Skills Are So Good. I Enjoyed Reading It Thanks So Much.

thank you artemis for appreciating this post..
vishala08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Devika excellent view and writing skill. Your writing is amazing and very comprehensive it explained Radhika's thoughts and action in a single conservation with Kanha, well done!

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika...wow beautifully written. You're an awesome writer. You should publish your articles. Thank for lovely post.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful scene Devika. Loved it.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Devika

How beautifully you weave a story--it may be just one episode, a poem, a thought or an FF---you are just amazing---

Really liked this Radhika-Kanha converstaion; a conversation between Bhakt and her bhakti---

Who can really know maya and leela? It is but a belief---if you believe in it...But liked the fact that even bhakti has to be questioned at times----Kanha's questions and Radhika's answers to them (to me) is the voice of reason---an explanation about Radhika's mindset...

As it is said in Geeta (XVIII-58)

Macchittas sarvadurgaani matprasaadaat tarishyasi;
Atha chet twamahankaaraanna shroshyasi vinankshyasi.

Fixing thy mind on Me, thou shalt by My Grace overcome all obstacles; but if from egoism thou wilt not hear me, thou shalt perish.

Radhika, by her unwavering devotion will overcome all obstacles, and BB by her ignorance and her egoism--not "hearing" the message from Kanha--will cause her own downfall----

Radhika's love towards her KK is unselfish and pure---and true love can only be given, without any expectation..."Love gives naught but itself, and takes naught but from itself----Khalil Gibran"

I wish CV's could weave this scene into their screen play

Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Devika thanks for ur beautiful post..u know since last wk whenever i see radhika with her tears ,helpless, i feel for her...poor wife ..who doesnot have anyone to help her,...who doesnot have anyone ..who she can complain..she can rest her  head  on her shoulder,who can wipe off her tears...no one...except her kanha..since childhood she did pooja for her husband..all her life she dedicated her ,faith,love only and only for her kk...really it is very sad...to think and watch..
I wonder...why women has to suffer all the time? all agnipariksha why only for women?why tears only for women?we r blaming CV a lot these days ..but i think what they r showing it is very true picture of the women ...they r  showing exactly portrait of women in our society...all bad luck bcoz of women,here Radhika is a  victim...a part from our cruel society...
so many men  in our society like Dev...they ignore,they dont want to express their love..so many things they take as granted...as a man...manly ego always help them to grow this kind of personality...most of them like  whatever i do my patni will love me...kahaan jaayegi?I know DEV loves her but why this rude way? she is a new comer in this purohit family..who is gonna help her?
He doesnot need to yell or scream with her not that she is his wife ..as a woman he can respect her...atleast...Poor radhika..how long she needs to fight ?

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishala08

Thanks Devika excellent view and writing skill. Your writing is amazing and very comprehensive it explained Radhika's thoughts and action in a single conservation with Kanha, well done!

thanks Vishala for your kind words...