Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

omg precap rocking kokila lets rip (Page 2)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
egerly waiting for the next episode..Day Dreaming

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
The Swiss episodes were pretty painful. Ahem crossed all the limits. Also in today's episode, he intentionally made Gopi sit separate from his own family. That was really hurtful. Yet I liked how Kokila noticed every single thing. Tomorrow its going to be better. I liked the precap, but I feel Ahem will still get away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

He is a moron.
Agreee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivine

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I'm glad that Ahem is finally seeing how hurting Gopi hurts his mum and hopefully this will the first step to their love story
dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I also feel Ahem crossed the limit while he was in switzerland - I can't believe he actually planned to leave gopi so e can attend is meeting.  He must be really ashamed of Gopi...  I really hated Ahem to day I am gald that Kokila scolded him he deserve a lot more than scolding how can he do this gopi or anybody else.  He must be really with his life with gopi.  I actually felt sorry for gopi who just tries her best and there is nobody to help her accept kokila...I think I will have serious problem if rashi and urmi try to make things worse for gopi and Ahem.  I feel so sorry for gopi no parents no support of husband.  Please gopi don't listen to rashi amd urmi they are your worest enemy please stay away from them.  ...
ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirtydiana

I also feel Ahem crossed the limit while he was in switzerland - I can't believe he actually planned to leave gopi so e can attend is meeting.  He must be really ashamed of Gopi...  I really hated Ahem to day I am gald that Kokila scolded him he deserve a lot more than scolding how can he do this gopi or anybody else.  He must be really with his life with gopi.  I actually felt sorry for gopi who just tries her best and there is nobody to help her accept kokila...I think I will have serious problem if rashi and urmi try to make things worse for gopi and Ahem.  I feel so sorry for gopi no parents no support of husband.  Please gopi don't listen to rashi amd urmi they are your worest enemy please stay away from them.  ...

Yeah, he felt embarrassed with Gopi. Perhaps, he did not even want the other business people to even know who she was. Thats why, she was made to sit separately.  

Go to top