Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm glad that Ahem is finally seeing how hurting Gopi hurts his mum and hopefully this will the first step to their love story
dirtydiana thumbnail
I also feel Ahem crossed the limit while he was in switzerland - I can't believe he actually planned to leave gopi so e can attend is meeting.  He must be really ashamed of Gopi...  I really hated Ahem to day I am gald that Kokila scolded him he deserve a lot more than scolding how can he do this gopi or anybody else.  He must be really with his life with gopi.  I actually felt sorry for gopi who just tries her best and there is nobody to help her accept kokila...I think I will have serious problem if rashi and urmi try to make things worse for gopi and Ahem.  I feel so sorry for gopi no parents no support of husband.  Please gopi don't listen to rashi amd urmi they are your worest enemy please stay away from them.  ...
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dirtydiana

I also feel Ahem crossed the limit while he was in switzerland - I can't believe he actually planned to leave gopi so e can attend is meeting.  He must be really ashamed of Gopi...  I really hated Ahem to day I am gald that Kokila scolded him he deserve a lot more than scolding how can he do this gopi or anybody else.  He must be really with his life with gopi.  I actually felt sorry for gopi who just tries her best and there is nobody to help her accept kokila...I think I will have serious problem if rashi and urmi try to make things worse for gopi and Ahem.  I feel so sorry for gopi no parents no support of husband.  Please gopi don't listen to rashi amd urmi they are your worest enemy please stay away from them.  ...

Yeah, he felt embarrassed with Gopi. Perhaps, he did not even want the other business people to even know who she was. Thats why, she was made to sit separately.