omg precap rocking kokila lets rip

Posted: 12 years ago
on aham n tells him off about leaving Gopi fantastic
Well Ahem is still being an idiot he deserves it. I think she would have let it go if he made some effort towards Gopi but still ignoring her. 😡 Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
Go koki go!!!!!!👏👏👏
Yes, finally!

I don't see the logic in Ahem mending his ways because Koki scolds him into it, but at least IT's a START - first let him mend his manners, and then let him mend his heart. fool! 😡

And Koki had to be scolded by HER mother into doing this. REally, these guys don't have any innate good sense.
Bubble
How many times does she have to scold him and infact even signal to Gopi or Ahem to do something. Just a tad annoying she still has to signal to Ahem to offer Gopi a piece of Mithai when she should have been the first one to be offered it.
Even though i was a viewer of saathia from the first episode itsel i never posted any posts in sathiya
The precap was wonderful a good question but i don't understand that ahem Y is he angry to gopi ??it was koki who wanted gopi ias her bahu .so koki is responsible n now also he is a mummy boy
it was very nice precap i like it
egerly waiting for the next episode..😍
The Swiss episodes were pretty painful. Ahem crossed all the limits. Also in today's episode, he intentionally made Gopi sit separate from his own family. That was really hurtful. Yet I liked how Kokila noticed every single thing. Tomorrow its going to be better. I liked the precap, but I feel Ahem will still get away.
Originally posted by Jake-neil

He is a moron.
Agreee