arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:(

vandu_2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys did u hear the news????? arohi is going to be shot by rajveer..:(:(:( arohi shoots rajveer but the bullet misses hima and rajveer shoots back in self defence but the bullet points her and she ll die...:(:(:(and arjun is going to spend his lifetime in jail..:(:(:( this is going to be the end of kmh...my god this ending is not at all good..:( its an abrupt ending.. din expect this from kmh2...:(:( thought this ending ll be better than kmh 1.. but all were in vain.. all our hopes are lost..:(:( cv's are disappointing us a lot..:(:( hate imagine tv to the core for their rude response and their idea of ending kmh 2..:(:( this is the only serial which i watch on tv..:(miss u arjuhi and miss u kmh….:(:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am gone kill them arjun in jain for lifetime cvs go to hell
Ava97 thumbnail
how did u knw which article there is no such article statin tht kmh will have a baddd endin!!!!!!plzzz tell me 
chiku7 thumbnail
I heard that...but she is meant to die??? Wat kind of ending is that!!!???  Maybe it won't happen that way...
vandu_2012 thumbnail
ya ths was posted in nitin's fb status... and also in another page of karan and kritika's fans...:(:( hope it doesnt end tat way..:(:(
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think he meant that she'll die...so chillax guys!!
x_Ash_x thumbnail
Omg NOOO!!!!!! This cant happen ...I hope she doesnt die!

Arjun in prison for a crime he did not commit...what nonsense storyline is this...No justice!

Does that mean KSA dies aswell? If he recovers he can save Arjun so Y kill Arohi...NOOO!!!

Edited by x_Ash_x - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Whaaat no way :( kitni mohabbat hai is known for bad endings now!!!!!!!! What kind of silly ending is this!!! They should spend their life together
..Amira.. thumbnail
Nahii!!! What a hell yaar???

I want my Arjuhii happy at d end, not thiss stupud end!! it will be veryy sad, this is d only show that I realy lovee, plzz guys do something;; ?

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh my god...!!wat d hell yaar...
ye log hume pagal karke hi manenge...
no yar dis end is just not cooll...
mannn arjuhi are meant to b together...
cvs dont do this...