Navya

Continuity Problem

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Some of the scenes are having it, for ex
1. In the engagement episode, Anant fills Navya's plate and they escape evil duo on pretext of meeting Nimisha, When they meet Nimisha (which I hope was immediately after this escape) the plate was nowhere to be seen. 

2. In friday's episode, when Navya is talking to the auto driver she was eating and had half roll in her hand which disappeared after seeing Anant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anant ko dekh ke sab chu mantar ho jata hai .waise bhi vo to usse dekh ke pagal ho jati hai na.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahaha...lolx...mera to in baaton pe dhyan hi nhi gya...i was lost in ANANT ðŸ˜³
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolzz...!!
guud observattiiooonnn
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey good observation n i think the roll would hav fallen down frm her hand by seeing Anant 😊
pluviophile. thumbnail
Omg haha

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Some of the scenes are having it, for ex

1. In the engagement episode, Anant fills Navya's plate and they escape evil duo on pretext of meeting Nimisha, When they meet Nimisha (which I hope was immediately after this escape) the plate was nowhere to be seen. 

2. In friday's episode, when Navya is talking to the auto driver she was eating and had half roll in her hand which disappeared after seeing Anant.

yeh i feel the same...and just to add to that, what's happening about the treat Anant was desperately wanting to give to Navya?? they havnt mentioned that since the engagement and looks like they've forgotten all about it lol...it would have been nice to see where they went and what they did for the treat ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago